Shaunie w/ her 3 daughters and 2 sons

Started by Good Morning Gorgeous, January 05, 2020, 05:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2020, 07:14:25 PM
He actually seems pretty cool from what I've seen on the show.   He just unfortunately looks like his mother.  And y'all need to stop judging these rich kids based on the narrow minded hood mentality. They have the resources and room to do and be whatever way they want. Nothing about him seems gay or anything. He's just one of those eccentric ass rich kids
d

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Mariah Carey is #1. on January 05, 2020, 07:51:00 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2020, 07:14:25 PM
He actually seems pretty cool from what I've seen on the show.   He just unfortunately looks like his mother.  And y'all need to stop judging these rich kids based on the narrow minded hood mentality. They have the resources and room to do and be whatever way they want. Nothing about him seems gay or anything. He's just one of those eccentric ass rich kids
d
s

yummy

not this wiki page bio

vonc don't nobody give a damn about this boy 

Cowboy Nine

Sinpool

Yall are homophobic 

i see the little dark one is a xxxtentaction fan

i sulport him

Kaeli.

ndkdsmdf

did anybody even call him gay

like where did that come from

Sinpool

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 05, 2020, 07:58:58 PM
ndkdsmdf

did anybody even call him gay

like where did that come from

Yeah I thought the initial post was highlighting how ugly he was compared to the others

reekz

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 05, 2020, 05:24:00 PM
The 2 boys on the right are cute, throw the rest of them away!

They tf are. They all look alike but Their features just aren't in favor for the girls. Those boys look great.

yummy

Quote from: Niggahontas on January 05, 2020, 07:57:32 PM

GVFDSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sinpool

I find it problematic to be laughing at old black women

Cowgirl

cnncccncccccccccccc

Who has access to that lady's fb?!