What girls here give a plus-one tea?

Started by GLOCK, January 05, 2020, 10:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

ton

Kalifornia.

n

I've made barely a handful of posts since Glock's return. So wtf are y'all even talkin about?

Like :dead: :uhh:

ton

Vonc2002

Quote from: Niggahontas on January 06, 2020, 01:56:24 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2020, 11:16:23 PM
Quote from: Niggahontas on January 05, 2020, 10:19:09 PM
Vonc did get kinda buck with me earlier today...yeah he's entitled to speak his mind but he hadn't been saying much to me at all for the past couple months
especially anything particularly negative or critical to me ... it's been very PEACEFUL between us.

i'd hope he wouldn't need glock here to buck his chest up a bit. so it could just be a coincidence .
As if I've ever needed anyone around to check u :plzstop:
What u said was silly to me and I spoke on it,  like I always do.  It's not personal or serious,  just don't be sensitive.  :dead:

And it's not that deep to me  tbh .

Considering that u carried it from that thread and made a whole post in here about it,  it could've fooled me :dead:

I'm one of the most outspoken people here,  be it good or bad.  Me needing someone around to speak my mind is bout the dumbest shit ever written.  As I've said before,  it's more than likely not personal for me,  so i can lash u in one thread and laugh with u in the next.  I've always said ur too sensitive and that's the case here as well.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Welcome back Glock.

I expect to see 10 more pages in the next few days.

reekz

Vonc2002

reekz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2020, 03:23:57 AM
Now Reek..........

Bby you better check my resume. These faggots made threads about me everyday. Hell, glock came back and still my name in up in the conversation.

I'm a main bitch.

GLOCK

Quote from: 'phil on January 06, 2020, 01:36:55 AM
fggggh wow. it's so clear now. this boy literally emulates tal

just what i wanted! talk of the 'own!

fffffgg find urself bby
jxjjdjkskks

I'm sorry but  :kii: :kii: :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: Kalifornia. on January 06, 2020, 02:38:30 AM
n

I've made barely a handful of posts since Glock's return. So wtf are y'all even talkin about?

Like :dead: :uhh:
yeah
Ur the same damn girl

Pay it trin

GLOCK

Quote from: Lazarus on January 06, 2020, 03:14:59 AM
Welcome back Glock.

I expect to see 10 more pages in the next few days.
jamal king
I missed u bby

Where's new mess from queen mya ?  :ohwow: