Did y'all watch the Biggie and faith hopelessly in love mess?

Started by Vonc2002, January 11, 2020, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Oh SHIT djsjddjsds i was just about to search for the link. AAACK thank you 

b7

Vonc2002

This is good asf. Idky it didn't dawn on me that they were young as hell when they got married

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

I have sp much more respect for faith.  Big, nasty ugly ass was trash 

Gilgamesh.

I JUST turned it off and :gorlonfire:

I felt so sorry for her when she talked about her pregnancy. You forget they were still quite young at the time so that had to be stressful. And I dunno guys, I used to believe she fucked Pac but I'm not so sure now :everythingok:

Gilgamesh.

Amazing

Faith fast ass had a baby already before she met Big with some producer.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Watching this honestly made me feel bad for faith.  I felt like she tried to paint it as good as best as she could but in reality this was a situation where they moved entirely too fast into a relationship and then doubled down by getting married. the whole relationship sounded kinda terrible.  He literally spent the whole relationship fckn other bitches and/or they weren't together.......... and he was still fckn other bitches :plzstop:
I wish she woulda gave a timeline. Like how long did they date before they got married