Did y'all watch the Biggie and faith hopelessly in love mess?

Started by Vonc2002, January 11, 2020, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 02:08:16 PM
Quote from: Hugo on January 12, 2020, 10:27:57 AM
Mary really don't use Faith huh? Cuz to acknowledge everyone in the aisle except the wife was low
:plzstop:
I kinda  :plzstop: when they said that.  Are Mary and faith cool now?

Wasn't there rumors abo. Then fighting at puffys party like 2 year s ago?

reekz

This is the problem she has always had with faith. How can you be my friend and then go on tv and try to make me look bad to make yourself look good. She could have easily said they got into a fight, that's it. Unless y'all are just saying Faith said she whooped her ass. I didn't watch. 

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on January 12, 2020, 05:32:56 PM
This was GOOD!!!

I hope Kim don't get mad with the amount of times Faith said she had to kick her ass  :plzstop:

Faith's intuition was A1 as fuck too

Her listening to the redial yo figure out the number biggie dialed... what kinda FBI secret service

HUGO

Quote from: 89 on January 12, 2020, 08:44:13 PM
In Faith's book she said Missy was the one that told Faith to go beat up Kim in the studio the first time

Wasn't Missy and Kim good ki ki sisters

HUGO

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 12, 2020, 09:01:24 PM
Kim's confidence HAD to be at an all time low

like...imagine being mentally affected by an obese lazy eye having fat faggot with an acne ridden face & a speech impediment

It all Makes sense. 20 operations later  :-/

RAY7

Quote from: CoochieKing on January 12, 2020, 10:38:49 PM
This is the problem she has always had with faith. How can you be my friend and then go on tv and try to make me look bad to make yourself look good. She could have easily said they got into a fight, that's it. Unless y'all are just saying Faith said she whooped her ass. I didn't watch.
Faith didn't say the words "whooped her ass"
She just described punching her. It's kinda implied but still leaves room to be like "well you hit me too!"

Scott.

Missy and Kim are still friends. But Faith and Missy were roommates and friends first.

That Missy, Mary and Kim friendship triangle is weird to me in a sense knowing all the MESS that happened. 

Vonc2002

This is the problem she has always had with faith. How can you be my friend and then go on tv and try to make me look bad
Firstly,  the story is what it is.  The bitch slept with her husband and she fought her.  She didn't say anything disparaging about her ACTUALLY. Furthermore, she was the nigga's mistress. How loyal do u expect her to be to the bitch that was sleeping with fckn husband :dead:
This isn't a story that can be painted in some nice way.  The bitch was a side hoe, and there's nothing redeemable about it.  If u have issues with it then take it up with Kim
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Hugo on January 12, 2020, 10:45:03 PM
In Faith's book she said Missy was the one that told Faith to go beat up Kim in the studio the first time

!!! I don't think Kim ever knew it was Missy and of course didn't read Faith's book, so I guess she got away with setting her up

reekz

Quote from: Hugo on January 12, 2020, 10:45:03 PM

Faith is a liar and she sucked 2Pac dick. That's the real tea. Not this bullshit she has been telling for years.

reekz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 10:53:31 PM
This is the problem she has always had with faith. How can you be my friend and then go on tv and try to make me look bad
Firstly,  the story is what it is.  The bitch slept with her husband and she fought her.  She didn't say anything disparaging about her ACTUALLY. Furthermore, she was the nigga's mistress. How loyal do u expect her to be to the bitch that was sleeping with fckn husband :dead:
This isn't a story that can be painted in some nice way.  The bitch was a side hoe, and there's nothing redeemable about it.  If u have issues with it then take it up with Kim

Kim was with Big before anyone even knew Faith. The entire industry knew that. She really act like she had no fucking idea when it was a big ass rumor. Don't like this girl and never will.
Love some of her music though.

Kaeli.

Stfu

kim Shoulda been gone when Biggie was claiming faith and Charli and not her 

Bruce

Quote from: Syleena on January 12, 2020, 09:03:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:59:41 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 12, 2020, 08:55:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:27:23 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 12, 2020, 08:24:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 12, 2020, 08:13:50 PM
The moment that man got married and she continued to sleep with him,  she became a homewrecker. I don't blame her because the responsibility was on that nasty nigga to protect and honor his marriage but she isn't blameless........ESPECIALLY considering the fact that this bitch laid up under her and befriended her while still fckn her husband

But she was never not his Girlfriend, she was fucking her boyfriend who got married on her.
Ok and at that point the decision was made.  U ain't the one.  Have some dignity and grace and step tf back. Not only did she continue but she played dress up with faith......literally. The bitch was giving her clothes. Kim was weak and stupid. Love makes u do stupid things so i can look beyond it but ur not gonna try to paint this girl out as the victim :dead:

Because the relationship never ended  :uhh: She is a victim, a girl who clearly has low self esteem, telling her how much he loved her but only proving it with these high yellow women. She was wrong being a mistress, but she was as much a victim as Faith.
Sorry I'm not crying for this bitch. It's one thing to fck somebody's man and say hey I was with him before u. It's a whole different thing to befriend a bitch, let her give u clothes and shit, and still be fuckin her husband.  That's grimey asf. She ain't no victim and thats why big shitted on her weak ass. How u continue being a side bitch and then when the nigga separate from his wife he get ANOTHER girlfriend. How u the SIDE-side bitch? :kii:
This bitch was weak and sad but I'm not feeling no sympathy

Don't believe everything Faith says. How would Lil Kim fit into that tall and back then wide-back ho's clothes?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Faith was bigger then, than she is now.