Syrai know she looking more and more like Bran

Started by Ma Lo, January 18, 2020, 04:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: Bruce on January 19, 2020, 05:15:48 PM
You all are very biased when it comes to Brandy, not saying that its wouldn't be expected on a Brandy board. I just wish you all showed the same respect to other celebrity's children they way you all do with Syrai.
i def agree.

These FAGGOTS are so fucking rude when it comes to children. Like who raised them?

Kaeli.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 19, 2020, 05:29:09 PM
You all are very biased when it comes to Brandy, not saying that its wouldn't be expected on a Brandy board. I just wish you all showed the same respect to other celebrity's children they way you all do with Syrai.

Girl fuck Laganga and them funny lookin boys, okay?
Quote from: 1RIG on January 19, 2020, 09:43:12 PM
girl shut the fuck up

BAPHOMET.

b7

Bish

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 19, 2020, 12:53:15 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 19, 2020, 12:46:51 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on January 19, 2020, 12:38:18 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 19, 2020, 12:35:07 PM
I pray she wins
that would be amazing for her and maybe remind her of her essential she is

of course no Grammy gives her worth but sometimes being acknowledged over and over again reminds u of ur purpose

She's been through hell
And she put herself through that hell. I'm done making excuses for Brandy. At this point she might as well take her ball and go home with her "divine timing" self. smh
a lot of our faves are MENT girls tbh..

I just think this win would reignite her a bit.
Nah. That Grammy win didn't do shit for Phoni and it sure as hell isn't doing anything for Bran. Stop with the excuses. I'm not sorry. I've stopped making excuses for both of my former faves (Yes I shredded my stan cards years ago) when they kept up the tomfoolery. I moved on to other music out there and even rediscovered 80s music that I liked but took for granted.   At this point all I can do is wish both Brandy and Toni the best because ch.... I'm over them.
Im happy if she wins but I wouldn't be devastated if she didn't. Now if this was five years ago I would feel differently. But if people expect a win to light a fire inside of her then you will be disappointed.

Young

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: 1RIG on January 19, 2020, 12:55:25 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on January 19, 2020, 12:53:15 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 19, 2020, 12:46:51 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on January 19, 2020, 12:38:18 PM
I pray she wins

of course no Grammy gives her worth but sometimes being acknowledged over and over again reminds u of ur purpose

She's been through hell
And she put herself through that hell. I'm done making excuses for Brandy. At this point she might as well take her ball and go home with her "divine timing" self. smh
a lot of our faves are MENT girls tbh..

I just think this win would reignite her a bit.
Nah. That Grammy win didn't do shit for Phoni and it sure as hell isn't doing anything for Bran. Stop with the excuses. I'm not sorry. I've stopped making excuses for both of my former faves (Yes I shredded my stan cards years ago) when they kept up the tomfoolery. I moved on to other music out there and even rediscovered 80s music that I liked but took for granted.   At this point all I can do is wish both Brandy and Toni the best because ch.... I'm over them.
thats fine but you aren't gonna make everyone else feel the same way

I'd just pay these threads if you no longer use. I understand
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Misery loves company huh

Sovereign.

I hope she walks home with that Grammy. That Grammy win will turn a lot of things around for her. 

Bruce

January 20, 2020, 12:00:27 AM #69 Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 12:01:18 AM by Bruce
Quote from: Naomi Hit Me on January 19, 2020, 05:23:12 PM
what exactly is it are you trying to say here

Read it again if you don't understand dummy. What do you think I'm implying. All I said was show the same respect to other people's children as you all show to Syrai. If you took that to mean anything else, then that is on you. I would never post about anyone's children, ever. You all do, and you're very biased, but this thread is a good example of how it ALWAYS should be done for all children.

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 19, 2020, 10:02:24 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on January 19, 2020, 01:01:57 PM
Why are u reading 'oni like this?
i hope u don't make fun of her ment son next :unsure:
dccfffffff

Do u want him to read Diesel
nxnxnxjxjx

:nowgorl:

Sovereign.

I pray she wins

She's been through hell

Bottom line.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Shes never released an album on an odd year no need to start lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different