SWV’s “Rain” was witten for Brandy.

Started by Sovereign., January 23, 2020, 02:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: Ulysses on January 23, 2020, 09:54:48 PM
Damnnnn! I would LOVE to hear the Brandy demo! I bet it was amazing. Maybe we coulda switched out "Truthfully" for "Rain" and the album woulda been perfection!

Idk why that was my first thought too if I had to remove a track, even though I fucks with Truthfully... other than that it could've replaced Everything I Do as well

Aalonso.

Quote from: LF on January 23, 2020, 09:31:37 PM
Would've been amazing if she did. Fits her like a glove. But then I imagine that they woulda probably cut one of the NSN songs for The Rain and I love every song on NSN so I'm kinda happy that didnt happen either. I guess at that time, she could be choosey cause I mean, the smashes she had alrdy, this prob wasnt as strong for her.

could have axed Never Say Never

Aalonso.

just realizing no one ever talks about that song 

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Aalonso.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 23, 2020, 11:09:36 PM
And Happy ain't one :blessed:

I legit said this after I read that and contemplated posting that verbatim  :dead:

BrokenHeartsHeal

jtwoeleven

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 23, 2020, 10:49:09 PM
Would've been amazing if she did. Fits her like a glove. But then I imagine that they woulda probably cut one of the NSN songs for The Rain and I love every song on NSN so I'm kinda happy that didnt happen either. I guess at that time, she could be choosey cause I mean, the smashes she had alrdy, this prob wasnt as strong for her.

Definitely not Learn the Hard Way's cousin.

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 23, 2020, 10:49:32 PM
just realizing no one ever talks about that song
im obsessed with that song  :uhh:

GLOCK

Sovereign.

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 23, 2020, 10:49:09 PM

Nigga....you buggin'! That song is the chandelier.  :uhh:

Rxxf

I would have switch Truthfully or Happy for Rain.
BRANDY

GLOCK

I love truthfully and happy :omf:

one voice can go 

Rxxf

And Never Say Never slays...
And with any beat...

:ohwow:

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY