Brandy new photoshoot

Started by Steffon, July 14, 2015, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Steffon on July 14, 2015, 12:51:08 PM

Sex kween waiii

Wooo give this bit a long mane and watch her go.

Slay
:freewilly:

Cowboy Nine

Did she finally sign to Interscope? Is Enter My World coming?

:stressed:

Herb.

Quote from: Steffon on July 14, 2015, 10:02:52 AM

ndnd

D
D
D
Kent

Reid
R
R
Meek meme
R
Rkdmflemd
D

Elements

D
Fmridnfmdmf

Kfkdmdj
R
Fkdmfmfmdjfjff
R
Mfkfkff
Kffifd
D
Mdmd

Herb.

Ghdnnendnfmfmr
Dkdkdmddmdkjdkdidmkdkkdkkdkdkd

Mended

Skimmed

Dkdkdkd

asdfghjkl

whatever

ohthatsniko

Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 14, 2015, 01:37:03 PM
New label!

QuoteAlong with the new sitcom, she has signed with a new label (she cannot mention which one yet) and will release new music this year? starting with an EP. ?It?s going to be five amazing songs that are very, very authentic. It has nothing to do with fitting in. This will be my own thing and my own way. Brandy is not in a box anymore. I am going to just allow myself to just fly with my music because I want to sing different kinds of songs, and I am not afraid to sing different kinds of songs now. I am going to sing songs that I feel in my heart. I need to release about love.

I think it may be ATLANTIC... I remember seeing a pic of Brandy and some other females on Instagram that said Atlantic Girls in the caption

MypuzzystanK

My fucking sclap is bleeding

and im fucking BALD

BITCH!!!!!! :loose2when:

Wtv

Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 14, 2015, 01:37:03 PM
New label!

QuoteAlong with the new sitcom, she has signed with a new label (she cannot mention which one yet) and will release new music this year? starting with an EP. ?It?s going to be five amazing songs that are very, very authentic. It has nothing to do with fitting in. This will be my own thing and my own way. Brandy is not in a box anymore. I am going to just allow myself to just fly with my music because I want to sing different kinds of songs, and I am not afraid to sing different kinds of songs now. I am going to sing songs that I feel in my heart. I need to release about love.

great news. Lets hope they announce it around the EP release, or Empire.

RatherBe

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Dee

Quote from: 4everRayanafan on July 14, 2015, 01:49:48 PM
:ohwow: i hope its Atlantic cuz ..... and I need a copy of this new magazine !   :stressed:

Well Bran did attend the Atlantic Records BET Awards Afterparty

Sovereign.

BITTTTCH! I don't have one fucking COMPLAINT!

These sleigh!

Sovereign.

FFFFFDLVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

My new sig & av'!  :feelinmyself: