Kobe Bryant has passed, along with his daughter and 7 others in Helicopter crash

Started by 123, January 26, 2020, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

White people are the most disgusting beings on this planet. More disgusting than NYC rats. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

reekz

I think this is awful and I feel for the families but a lot of you really are doing the most.

stressed out
my day is so off track
can't eat...can't sleep

like :uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: CoochieKing on January 27, 2020, 11:45:16 AM
I think this is awful and I feel for the families but a lot of you really are doing the most.

stressed out
my day is so off track
can't eat...can't sleep

like :uhh:
Uh oh..

Plastic.

This remedial ass faggot

Who the hell are you to tell ppl how to grieve  :uhh:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

Opposites Attract.

n

Why tf they worried about someone else coin. People are so stupid. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RatherBe

stressed out
my day is so off track
can't eat...can't sleep

umm more than the fact that he was a beloved celebrity and we grew up watching him..

If the circumstances and the sudden happenings don't make you stop and just think.. idk what to tell you. I'm SHOOK because to them it was a regular day. You never think when your baby girl is leaving to go play a game that her and her dad are not coming back...

So yes... we are shook. Yes the energy is off. Yes some people are having a hard time digesting this.

Good Morning Gorgeous

January 27, 2020, 12:02:08 PM #878 Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:02:31 PM by Son Little

stressed out
my day is so off track
can't eat...can't sleep

CoochieCooch, on a serious note...please don't start your day off this way. You will never have the power to tell another how to grieve or deal with things. Just as many of you go to war for your favorites on this board constantly, I am sure you'll be saying the same if something tragically happened to them or their families. Be still and focus on you and your processes in life and allow others to do the same.

Buy The Stars✨

Also everyone grieves different.  I had this discussion with someone last night.  Who said we shouldn't grieve over celebs cause we don't know them  but I don't agree with that.  We get to know them through their craft.   I know if brandy were to die i would be a wreck and a half 

reekz

Quote from: Son Little on January 27, 2020, 12:02:08 PM

stressed out
my day is so off track
can't eat...can't sleep

CoochieCooch, on a serious note...please don't start your day off this way. You will never have the power to tell another how to grieve or deal with things. Just as many of you go to war for your favorites on this board constantly, I am sure you'll be saying the same if something tragically happened to them or their families. Be still and focus on you and your processes in life and allow others to do the same.

I'm sorry bby. I guess I understand a little more since you put it that way.  :wub:

Naomi Hit Me

Yh this thread turned to hell.