Coon Dogg apologizes to Gayle

Started by yummy, February 12, 2020, 06:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

Gilgamesh.

This may have been the right thing to do, but honestly until Gayle apologises to the family I wouldn't have said shit :dead:

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 13, 2020, 02:41:50 AM
This may have been the right thing to do, but honestly until Gayle apologises to the family I wouldn't have said shit :dead:
she did king  :dead:

Days ago

Gilgamesh.

Mel.

February 13, 2020, 03:13:01 AM #21 Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 03:27:47 AM by Mel.
As he should.
do I agree with what Gayle did? no

but I don't like how the gorls, especially the blacks started dogging her out
shes still old enough to be yall's mom or someone grandmom
and the attack on her was vicious

I just thought it was a bit much to go in on her the way people did
there are ways to go about things
it could've been a teachable moment for Gayle, but instead the gorls attacked her personally

ssw4919

Quote from: Scott. on February 12, 2020, 06:13:16 PM
I wish these folks would stand firm in their word

!!! :overit:

If anything, he could have apologized for calling her a b, and concluded that he said what he said with regards to Kobe.  She was wrong, IMO.   :letsmessfag:

ssw4919

!!! :overit:

Heffa.

BigDawg

In my opinion Gayle's apology was bullshit because in a time such as that, and circumstances that are very sensitive, her instincts as a human should have come first  over acting like a thirsty reporter. Nobody's past is squeaky clean, not even hers, there is a time/place when she should have addressed those questions, and that's not after he has passed away. It was very evident what her attempt was in asking those questions. It was calculating and tasteless. 

'ology

Quote from: GLOCK on February 13, 2020, 02:43:33 AM
she did king  :dead:

Days ago
She did?!
:uhh:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Dr Naomi Campbell

LOONA.

I can't stand a bitch that doesn't stand in their mess.

FUCK Gayle

Fuck that ho