Bravo Gearing Up To Fire Nene Leakes

Started by Kalifornia., February 13, 2020, 02:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Néné on February 13, 2020, 06:20:05 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 13, 2020, 05:55:09 PM
Quote from: LF on February 13, 2020, 05:21:31 PM
They rly do need to shake things up. Cynthia n Kandi r boring as hell. And Eva aint doin much either. At least Nenes beef with the girls is givin us a lil drama.
and the drama isn't entertaining in the least bit.
but what about Cynthia, Kandi, & Kenya having the same storyline for ten years (Cyn: new bid'ness, not a weak girl no more, new wig! Kan: new bid'ness, kandi krew chatter, i like puss! Kenya: i can't find a man to actually love me, waaaaah)? Who is that interesting for?
but where did l say any of that was interesting at this point tho? The fact is that he said Nenes beef with the group is bringing drama like it's lit and it's not.

Scott.

And Nene's screentime has been limited as hell this season so what IS she bringing when she's not even there to bring shit

Kalifornia.

FRANCE

February 13, 2020, 06:43:02 PM #48 Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 06:44:20 PM by LF
Quote from: Scott. on February 13, 2020, 06:34:58 PM
They rly do need to shake things up. Cynthia n Kandi r boring as hell. And Eva aint doin much either. At least Nenes beef with the girls is givin us a lil drama.
but what about Cynthia, Kandi, & Kenya having the same storyline for ten years (Cyn: new bid'ness, not a weak girl no more, new wig! Kan: new bid'ness, kandi krew chatter, i like puss! Kenya: i can't find a man to actually love me, waaaaah)? Who is that interesting for?
but where did l say any of that was interesting at this point tho? The fact is that he said Nenes beef with the group is bringing drama like it's lit and it's not.
Oh thats what I said? I said "a lil drama" and just like u, I cud do without it. Aint nothing "lit" about Nene. My point is that in comparison to the other ladies I mentioned, shes givin a lil drama (spit gate, confrontation with Kenya, the recording). Without all of that, the season wud b pretty dull. But Nene can get the boot. Never been a fan.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Kan: new bid'ness, kandi krew chatter, i like puss!
ssssssssssssss

and they are reporting Kandi is begging for a spin-off show because she knows they are restructuring  :plzstop:

girl ... they say she been so worried about making sure Todd have coin when she die, she ain't been bringing it.

Scott.

N

Anything involving that girl gets you fried

Le Champ

The only way I would be interested in seeing Kandi stay around is if they bring back Phae, in which she threatened to leave if that happened so...bye girl
luv ha tho

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on February 13, 2020, 06:36:16 PM
And Nene's screentime has been limited as hell this season so what IS she bringing when she's not even there to bring shit

She dont want to talk bout her real issuea

Kandi needs to bring on out the mess with momma joyce n todd n Riley bc is def some there