Rickey Smiley aka Bernice Jenkins has a message for you fags

Started by yummy, February 17, 2020, 01:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

He deleted it I guess, I dunno why cause it's true

Hair is still an issue when it comes to blacks. ALL the girls rally UP for 'lgbt rights' but I haven't seen nobody but black people defend the girls with dreads. Between that and white women using black women to gain the right to vote

The older I get, the more I don't use those things

b7

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 17, 2020, 02:05:35 PM
ndnfncncbxnccbdcc

I mean, it's kinda true..
pretending as if everyone accepts fem men or trans women is asinine at best :kii:

And to equate the two is even more insane. What "Society" are they even talking about? n

b7

Quote from: ton on February 17, 2020, 05:08:11 PM

Hair is still an issue when it comes to blacks. ALL the girls rally UP for 'lgbt rights' but I haven't seen nobody but black people defend the girls with dreads. Between that and white women using black women to gain the right to vote

i hope that's what he meant but Idk

Drogon

Quote from: ton on February 17, 2020, 05:08:11 PM

I agree

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on February 17, 2020, 07:27:28 PM
ndnfncncbxnccbdcc

pretending as if everyone accepts fem men or trans women is asinine at best :kii:

And to equate the two is even more insane. What "Society" are they even talking about? n
:disgusted:

Sovereign.

Quote from: Nine. on February 17, 2020, 03:26:12 PM
This man is a full-on drag Queen.

but I guess.

message!

VJSJBDBDBCNDNDNDNSJSJSJSJDJDJFJFJFJDVDVVDVDVDVDVDVDBDJDJDJDJDDJDJV

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on February 17, 2020, 07:27:28 PM
ndnfncncbxnccbdcc

I'm not saying that fem guys are automatically accepted but I do believe a fem guy is more likely to be accepted by society than a guy with dreads who is unapologetically black.