I finally saw Old Boys For Life and it sucked but...

Started by yummy, February 22, 2020, 10:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

n

i made a thread in which we all discussed how amazing this movie was in addition to me claiming my nigga WEEKS ago

gone on

Young

ophababes.

young

slut

stick to that high yellow gay boy u stan. me, him, & quince have a very... modern arrangement.

yummy

ophababes.

QuoteSony's "Bad Boys for Life" won the domestic box office for a third-straight weekend with $17.7 million. The movie is now the highest-grossing title in the franchise. Its domestic total to date is $148 million.

damn he wasn't the only one

MelMel

yummy

Someone tell the Kelly Rowland stan I'm not arguing with her until Kelly gets a platinum album

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: animmai. on February 23, 2020, 12:14:31 AM
Someone tell the Kelly Rowland stan I'm not arguing with her until Kelly gets a platinum album

:omf:

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: I couldnt imagine seeing this movie. Im going to act like it doesnt exist like I did for Rush Hour 3 

Gilgamesh.

:dead:

Kalifornia.

b7

Quote from: Melt Away. on February 23, 2020, 12:16:00 AM
:disgusted: I couldnt imagine seeing this movie. Im going to act like it doesnt exist like I did for Rush Hour 3
the script for this film shits all over that bullshit babe

It's really not even close

GLOCK

This movie was good bby 

and yes 
he's delicious 
:disgusted:

ophababes.

February 23, 2020, 09:19:27 AM #14 Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 09:19:51 AM by ophelia

there us no argument desperate, chasing self. he's mine and you'll... well.... deal wit that lolz

also, kelly already has a plat plaque. cvvvvv not copying n pasting a MENT gor false read  :dead: