my bad y'all

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 23, 2020, 04:06:31 PM
fDHSIOFJKL:DSJFKL:JDSF

omg

bitch why did i think this thread was about justine skye

my bad y'all
sssssssssss

They give the same mess. Just uninteresting girls. Justine is fucking gorgeous though. She should try acting. I can see her on an Youngish kinda mess.

Vonc2002

Not Victoria isn't gorgeous :plzstop:
Victoria is equally as cute as any other girl we like. Britney spears is flat out ugly.  Brandy and Monica aint staggeringly gorgeous. Mariah carey looks like a fckn caveman. Who tf said a girl needs to be perfect to be an artist? We live in a day where fckn LIZZO can be an "IT"  girl.  Yall say the dumbest shit :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Lizzo is gorgeous in the face

toni braxton post surgery looking self
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Also, Victoria's music>>>>>>> any one else mentioned in here. Ariana's music is pretty much VICTORIA'S music so the commercial appeal of it all isn't really debatable.  She's just looking for a moment like any one else who's trying to get on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: .::Ric0 Fam0s0 Slæ::. on February 23, 2020, 04:21:47 PM
Lizzo is gorgeous in
No. She's cute but Lizzo is not gorgeous. Firstly, her teeth are fucked up imo. If we picking girls apart then let's keep that energy

Vonc2002

Coincidentally I watched hustlers last night and Damn near lost my lunch when that bitch appeared on screen.  She can be as cute in the face as she wants. That body is a lumpy, bumpy ass mess

Cartierline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2020, 04:23:09 PM
Also, Victoria's music>>>>>>> any one else mentioned in here. Ariana's music is pretty much VICTORIA'S music so the commercial appeal of it all isn't really debatable.  She's just looking for a moment like any one else who's trying to get on
Yeah out of all the new girls (except maybe SZA), Victoria's music >>>

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Funny I just went on YouTube and here this was. Victoria is up NEXT :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cartier on February 23, 2020, 04:26:10 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2020, 04:23:09 PM
Yeah out of all the new girls (except maybe SZA), Victoria's music >>>
Scissors music grew on me but I like Victoria's more. They both good tho and better than a Damn Justine skye........ gorgeous self