New TAMAR dropping Friday !

Started by Young, March 04, 2020, 08:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

It's a nice song. I personally find these type of samples really lazy, didn't like when Seven did it either. 

b7

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 05, 2020, 04:24:03 AM
It's a nice song. I personally find these type of samples really lazy, didn't like when Seven did it either.
yea. It's just boring and makes you think of the original when it's done like this

Samples used to be so creatively done

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on March 05, 2020, 05:51:46 AM
yea. It's just boring and makes you think of the original when it's done like this

!! I agree. She's literally singing the same melody with different, but similar lyrics. Makes u just wanna hear the original instead.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: LF on March 05, 2020, 06:10:49 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 05, 2020, 05:51:46 AM

!! I agree. She's literally singing the same melody with different, but similar lyrics. Makes u just wanna hear the original instead.

Right! And Tamar nor Sevyn, vocals beasts that they are, are no one's Whitney :dead:

Personally i've always found this Whitney song a bore so it's cool for a little soundtrack mess.

pop

Young

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

sssssss

apparently its next Friday 

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Amazing

Don't know where I've been but I have never heard this song or seen this video. It is cute.