Corona in NY: Cuomo Declares State of Emergency

Started by HUGO, March 07, 2020, 03:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

Quote from: GLOCK on March 07, 2020, 04:01:33 PM
Is the mess curable ?

Apparently one of those countries in Asia, I think Vietnam has wiped out the virus.

Hiroshimoto

and to think I was going out tonight ha sikeee

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BigDawg

The media is really sensationalizing this shit tho. Only 2% that were infected have died and over 6,000 have been in remission 

BigDawg

There is no hand sanitizer in my city vvvvvvvvvvv What the fuck were y'all doing BEFORE Carona leaped out

🦚

Nnnnnnn

That hand sanitizer ain't gonna help with shit. Lol.
——————///——————-

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: .::Ric0 Fam0s0 Slæ::. on March 07, 2020, 04:40:59 PM
Nnnnnnn

That hand sanitizer ain't gonna help with shit. Lol.
it does work, but you need to have clean hands before you use

Cowgirl

It's crazy how many people don't wash their hands properly or don't wash them at all.

:shook:

🦚

As if you don't see them waltz out the rest room without even nearing the sink all the damn time.

Ppl been nasty.
——————///——————-

yummy

Quote from: BigDawg on March 07, 2020, 04:36:41 PM
The media is really sensationalizing this shit tho. Only 2% that were infected have died and over 6,000 have been in remission

Exactly  :dead: and the majority of the people who have died from the virus were either elderly or had serious pre-existing medical conditions

The media is just doing fear mongering to get folks to run out and panic buy. A "deadly" virus that has killed less people than the flu does every year and folks are running to Walmart to go buy twenty packs of toilet paper and all the hand sanitizer they see

HUGO

Quote from: .::Ric0 Fam0s0 Slæ::. on March 07, 2020, 04:52:28 PM
As if you don't see them waltz out the rest room without even nearing the sink all the damn time.

Ppl been nasty.

Mind you After the mess I'm still seeing whites walk right out as if the sink never existed

HUGO

Don't think there's been any cases with any niggers

Cowboy Nine

March 07, 2020, 05:13:57 PM #29 Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 05:14:55 PM by Nine.
Quote from: animmai. on March 07, 2020, 05:07:38 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 07, 2020, 04:36:41 PM

Exactly  :dead: and the majority of the people who have died from the virus were either elderly or had serious pre-existing medical conditions

The media is just doing fear mongering to get folks to run out and panic buy. A "deadly" virus that has killed less people than the flu does every year and folks are running to Walmart to go buy twenty packs of toilet paper and all the hand sanitizer they see

stop making sense and fuckin PANIC hun