JoJo - Lonely Heart 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Started by 🦚, March 12, 2020, 07:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

🦚

Get into the fucking ad-libs towards the end. She is sanging.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Sovereign.

I really love the simplicity of the record. She sounds great and the track is effortless and sexy. I'm here for it. 

Gilgamesh.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 13, 2020, 04:06:06 AM
Where is all the energy she had in that rehearsal clip?
she was lipping to the climax adlibs in that rehearsal clip. In the studio version those vocals are not very loud and in the background.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 13, 2020, 05:13:07 AM
she was lipping to the climax adlibs in that rehearsal clip. In the studio version those vocals are not very loud and in the background.

Yet when i said she would struggle with this live you thought i was hating :dead:

Anyway, dope song..it's a little more sleepy than I was expecting, but that means she can really go in live.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 13, 2020, 05:57:44 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 13, 2020, 05:13:07 AM

Yet when i said she would struggle with this live you thought i was hating :dead:

Anyway, dope song..it's a little more sleepy than I was expecting, but that means she can really go in live.
I admit I thought it was live at first, but after comparing the climax vocals now I realized they are exactly the same. I also agree with the second part of your post.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

b7

I like it. Mostly the hook and adlibs 

right now it sounds like a really great demo and that's not shade. I was just expecting a tiny bit more 

FRANCE

The fact that the melody of the chorus is pretty much the same melody as Kiana Lede's Ex is kinda annoying me. But its def 1 of her best songs. It just feels like something is missing. But overall, this will be on replay. Lookin 4wd to the visual.