Started by HUGO, March 13, 2020, 05:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

CHOKE

But yeah

Gonna bunker down a bit until this mess blows over

Might step out for a bottle of wine

ssw4919

Italians are still able to go out, still able to shop, etc. despite a curfew.  Chris is causing fear, which will lead to more panic-buying at the stores.  

ton

Quote from: ssw4919 on March 13, 2020, 10:46:24 AM
Italians are still able to go out, still able to shop, etc. despite a curfew.  Chris is causing fear, which will lead to more panic-buying at the stores. 
well he's stupid

ophababes.

Quote from: heir. on March 13, 2020, 10:00:01 AM
Quote from: ophelia on March 13, 2020, 09:05:48 AM
Quote from: heir. on March 13, 2020, 08:52:56 AM
Quote from: ophelia on March 13, 2020, 08:46:55 AM
Quote from: heir. on March 13, 2020, 05:42:22 AMl
and it's progressing fast as fuck. just one week ago shit was much different.
so i can only imagine what 1-2 weeks from now will look like for us.

and it honestly feels like a bunch of panic over NOTHING.

when im going to work, errands, etc its kinda business as damn usual. i might see a FEW people in masks. and why is nyc shutting down when we have no confirmed corona deaths and washing has like 30

man, foh
The shut downs are coming from the confirmed cases doubling every day

The mayor went thru the numbers yesterday during his press conference mess and it's definitely alarming . We're on track to give an Italy mess based on the projections/numerical trends.

it's not so much younger people who will be impacted severely, but older people and those with underlying conditions. i mean we can't just say "oh, only the old and sick will actually DIE from this mess, let's keep the parvy goin! cough cough!  LMAO!"

so it's understandable. it's a LOT, but it's understandable.

i disagree. its not understandable to me at all (a full shut down). SOME things i can understand. but the entire city? its creating unnecessary panic. we've had no deaths. and those that are at a higher risk due to pre-existing conditions should be warned encouraged to stay in the house. but we've has no deaths. and who going to paay my rent if i can't work for 4 fckn weeks.

prisoner-msde hand sanitizer! city shut down!

they need to come up wit a better way, lazy fags  :uhh:

and if my LA trip gets cancelled.... BITCH im getting pissed

:fuming:
well it's not as if the city is completely shut down now

Bbbbbbbbvv

It'd def take a lot of mess to do that. I think the precautions being taken now are reasonable.

Sporting events cancelled, concerts, parades etc. it's all pretty reasonable given what we've seen so far.

The goal now is to slow the spread . Being proactive as possible instead of waiting for the death count to rise and then taking action.

alla dat is whatever

im talkin about if they shut the city down. i WILL be making it to work AND to jersey for this cali trip in April

im nit fckn playin with them  :uhh:

b7

when im going to work, errands, etc its kinda business as damn usual. i might see a FEW people in masks. and why is nyc shutting down when we have no confirmed corona deaths and washing has like 30

man, foh

The mayor went thru the numbers yesterday during his press conference mess and it's definitely alarming . We're on track to give an Italy mess based on the projections/numerical trends.

it's not so much younger people who will be impacted severely, but older people and those with underlying conditions. i mean we can't just say "oh, only the old and sick will actually DIE from this mess, let's keep the parvy goin! cough cough!  LMAO!"

!!!! Preventative measures. Same reason the NBA and other leagues have followed suit and shut shit down

We may not die, but we can unknowingly carry the disease around, spread it and kill thousands of others. It's scary

We can't keep waiting until people die for us to be a little shaken up and proactive.

b7

Quote from: ophelia on March 13, 2020, 11:35:03 AM

man, foh

i disagree. its not understandable to me at all (a full shut down). SOME things i can understand. but the entire city? its creating unnecessary panic. we've had no deaths. and those that are at a higher risk due to pre-existing conditions should be warned encouraged to stay in the house. but we've has no deaths. and who going to paay my rent if i can't work for 4 fckn weeks.

Bbbbbbbbvv

It'd def take a lot of mess to do that. I think the precautions being taken now are reasonable.

Sporting events cancelled, concerts, parades etc. it's all pretty reasonable given what we've seen so far.

The goal now is to slow the spread . Being proactive as possible instead of waiting for the death count to rise and then taking action.

alla dat is whatever

im talkin about if they shut the city down. i WILL be making it to work AND to jersey for this cali trip in April

oh no, a full shut down would suck for everyone. I get that

Especially if this fucks with our vacations and summer plans sddddd

ophababes.

Quote from: 1RIG on March 13, 2020, 11:39:05 AM
Quote from: ophelia on March 13, 2020, 11:35:03 AM

man, foh

Bbbbbbbbvv

alla dat is whatever

oh no, a full shut down would suck for everyone. I get that

Especially if this fucks with our vacations and summer plans sddddd

AND i didn't buy the insurance mess on my ticket

:loose2when: :uhh:

ophababes.

cvccvcccvvcc

r u sending me bad energy fagg

:everythingok:

Navyman

Why do people love dealing in and spreading negativity & fear? This was unnecessary for him to spread using his platform  :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Navyman on March 13, 2020, 12:11:52 PM
Why do people love dealing in and spreading negativity & fear? This was unnecessary for him to spread using his platform  :dead:

Monika

Quote from: Hugo on March 13, 2020, 07:34:36 AM
Quote from: Syleena on March 13, 2020, 05:58:48 AM
Hugo you look like the type of person with Corona, AIDS, herpes, chlamydia, everything.

f

Why is my name in your fonts? :uhh:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

Dr Naomi Campbell

everyone just wants to be IN
I've seen this on SC like 3432 times this morning

ton

Quote from: Selassie on March 13, 2020, 12:27:15 PM
everyone just wants to be IN
I've seen this on SC like 3432 times this morning
the girls posting fuzzy news photos with bullshit are the worst