Sinny did you see this trial about gas station trade killing the gorls

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, March 23, 2020, 10:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Bdbdbdbd

I just watched this whole thing

yeah dude is def crazy

Not him tryna give coy child coloring while this horror movie 911 phone call is blasting on the speakers

:thatssowendy:

BrokenHeartsHeal

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Tekashi 69 on March 24, 2020, 03:01:22 AM
Bdbdbdbd

I just watched this whole thing

yeah dude is def crazy

Not him tryna give coy child coloring while this horror movie 911 phone call is blasting on the speakers

:thatssowendy:

why was he faced that way and why was the mic such a fucking issue, just put the shit in front of the boy instead of getting pissed at him everytime he had to fucking strain his neck and back  :uhh: ghetto  ass room

Ma Lo

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 23, 2020, 11:20:43 PM
I remember I risked my life one time over a fine ass nigga ... and never again...

and I feel like he felt betrayed ... cause of how I had him talking and giggling, but when it finally dawned on him

woo... luckily that thug ass nigga had to go get the gun from wherever tf it was and not on his belt

my adrenaline was really flowing, I felt like I barely made it out the side door of the strip club to the fckn car

I just know God was watching over me that night

I knew from that moment on, not everybody messed

I feel you Bent. That's one of the most difficult things for me .. not really being able to tell if a man is straight or not. It is extremely disrespectful for a gay man to pursue a straight guy. Oh boy I could right a book on this one.  Just because he give you attention here and there doesn't mean he wants your ass. You'll gag.

BAPHOMET.

:udontlookok: Why does the killer look kinda cute in the first vid...... \

like imagine if he had a lineup....

LOONA.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Gifted. on March 24, 2020, 04:41:54 AM
"Paris asked, 'Do you wanna suck his penis'? I was drunk at the time so...I was...I WAS".

:welllol:

klhh;k'kl;jbb

That was such a real ass candid moment. I appreciate that nigga lmao

BrokenHeartsHeal

This nigga must really be a fucking psycho cause how the fuck you eventually pull up to these fags houses, and at the time they said there had to been like 10+ of them before the breakout session...knowing that you DL, this wasn't even a one on one mess but a damn gay function you popped up to unannounced. You didn't think about your low profile then!?!  Got your dick sucked, bragged about it, they kiied and you dashed to go get your gun. :uhh:

Like everyone involved was stupid but I can't even be mad at the people that got killed cause it's more of a "don't talk to strangers" type of deal. It's not like he was tricked.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 23, 2020, 11:20:43 PM
I remember I risked my life one time over a fine ass nigga ... and never again...

and I feel like he felt betrayed ... cause of how I had him talking and giggling, but when it finally dawned on him

woo... luckily that thug ass nigga had to go get the gun from wherever tf it was and not on his belt

my adrenaline was really flowing, I felt like I barely made it out the side door of the strip club to the fckn car

I just know God was watching over me that night

I knew from that moment on, not everybody messed
You messed and then he changed his mind? How do you know he was going to get a gun?
:stressed:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 24, 2020, 03:33:37 AM

waaait the interrogation vid
He looked ok in this vid

I feel like he's one of those really attractive, but really slow men that are just out roaming the streets.

I can definitely see why they were forward, he was clearly giving them signs in the gas station that he wanted to mess.

it's no doubt he's a gay man, but really troubled. It's sad, I black black culture for stuff like this tbh

BrokenHeartsHeal

Wait yall this is the ONE with the clip of his mom

Not his mom directing him to a hideout mess and being so in denial that hes a fag.
This nigger is upset about his family finding out his gay but they're fucking fine with him killing and shooting at multiple people... I swear some black folks need to get with it cause this is just :uhh: