Eek almost 300,000 infected + Baph infects Jayden..AGAIN!

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, March 26, 2020, 06:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

Um... it was raining all weekend in NYC :kii:

BrokenHeartsHeal

TUH! YESTERDAY!

This gotta be a MAGA gorl starting mess :plzstop:

CHOKE

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 29, 2020, 05:24:43 AM
TUH! YESTERDAY!

This gotta be a MAGA gorl starting mess :plzstop:

Good

I refuse to believe the gorls are THIS ignorant

Ma Lo

ton

Dr Naomi Campbell

'ology

I really can't believe they haven't locked the country down like why do we have a reality show president at a time like this🥴🥴🥴. 
Ppl still having block parties, exercise classes, large church gatherings. We will be on quarantine till Christmas 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BigDawg

March 29, 2020, 10:27:32 AM #82 Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 10:28:06 AM by BigDawg
Trump royally fucked us. Look at this damn twitter thread

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/1244249588753731584

BigDawg

Quote from: 'ology on March 29, 2020, 10:09:38 AM
I really can't believe they haven't locked the country down like why do we have a reality show president at a time like this🥴🥴🥴.
Ppl still having block parties, exercise classes, large church gatherings. We will be on quarantine till Christmas 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
!!!!

They knew about this since the end of December, they should have been had a plan of action in place.  :dead:

Annie

Quote from: BigDawg on March 26, 2020, 06:48:32 PM
I can't imagine being a child and being bombarded with all this data. I know the kids are confused and scared to death. Hopefully they are being encouraged and preoccupied.

Yes I think the mayor of NY commented on how this is the first real crisis for a lot of kids and teens to handle. It is intense.
But the best thing to do is stay in quarantine, social distance..so Rona skips you.

/.\

BigDawg

Quote from: Annie on March 29, 2020, 01:30:16 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 26, 2020, 06:48:32 PM
I can't imagine being a child and being bombarded with all this data. I know the kids are confused and scared to death. Hopefully they are being encouraged and preoccupied.

Yes I think the mayor of NY commented on how this is the first real crisis for a lot of kids and teens to handle. It is intense.
But the best thing to do is stay in quarantine, social distance..so Rona skips you.
!!
This is my energy

🦚

Im with her. I already told my job im not coming into the office anytime soon. Def not this year.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

!
im not leaving the damn crib until June .. no shade 

Annie

Quote from: BigDawg on March 29, 2020, 10:29:17 AM
!!!!

They knew about this since the end of December, they should have been had a plan of action in place.  :dead:

It began in April 2018 — more than a year and a half before the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease it causes, Covid-19, sickened enough people in China that authorities realized they were dealing with a new disease.

The Trump administration, with John Bolton newly at the helm of the White House National Security Council, began dismantling the team in charge of pandemic response, firing its leadership and disbanding the team in spring 2018.

The cuts, coupled with the administration's repeated calls to cut the budget for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health agencies, made it clear that the Trump administration wasn't prioritizing the federal government's ability to respond to disease outbreaks.

That lack of attention to preparedness, experts say, helps explain why the Trump administration has consistently botched its response to the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2020/3/14/21177509/coronavirus-trump-covid-19-pandemic-response

/.\

BigDawg

Quote from: Annie on March 29, 2020, 01:39:41 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on March 29, 2020, 10:29:17 AM
!!!!

It began in April 2018 — more than a year and a half before the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease it causes, Covid-19, sickened enough people in China that authorities realized they were dealing with a new disease.

The Trump administration, with John Bolton newly at the helm of the White House National Security Council, began dismantling the team in charge of pandemic response, firing its leadership and disbanding the team in spring 2018.

The cuts, coupled with the administration's repeated calls to cut the budget for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health agencies, made it clear that the Trump administration wasn't prioritizing the federal government's ability to respond to disease outbreaks.

That lack of attention to preparedness, experts say, helps explain why the Trump administration has consistently botched its response to the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2020/3/14/21177509/coronavirus-trump-covid-19-pandemic-response
There will be some mess behind this so I hope Dump is ready