So this Fem is married with a kid ... but

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, March 26, 2020, 09:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

i can only be nice for so long, but imma try

yummy

March 26, 2020, 10:57:08 PM #33 Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 10:57:15 PM by animmai.
not him being a hairstylist :dead: oh sweetie...

Purple Moon

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on March 26, 2020, 10:42:26 PM
its really about energy
if hes a feminine energy and his woman is the masculine it makes sense

but feminine energy in male form are prone to same sex situations just because they are attracting masculine energy so str8 and gay dudes will be drawn to him and he might go for it lol

The labels are really 1991 at this point
are you saying that gay men are feminine
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

Did he just say ,,bingo, boo boo" 😂 he needs to cut those nails btw, might hurt his wife when he fingers her.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

GLOCK

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 26, 2020, 11:01:02 PM
Did he just say ,,bingo, boo boo" 😂 he needs to cut those nails btw, might hurt his wife when he fingers her.
:dead:

Gay ass

ReVon

Bentley. HARRIS!

Ok .. I can't hold it in anymore ... so this is where it has to happen

... how you so damn knowledgeable about every fckn topic on this board .. reading the stars and signs and shit ... always fckn YAPPIN'

but married a methed owt russian looking for a green card, and scraping coins up to go get fckd by the costa ricans that nobody else wants

and aren't life coaches usually disciplined about at least ONE thing ... like diet or exercise?

like ... I'm calling bullshit and I'm sick of the MESS ... i get so annoyed everytime that artic seal posts

GLOCK

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 26, 2020, 11:10:28 PM
Ok .. I can't hold it in anymore ... so this is where it has to happen

... how you so damn knowledgeable about every fckn topic on this board .. reading the stars and signs and shit ... always fckn YAPPIN'

but married a methed owt russian looking for a green card, and scraping coins up to go get fckd by the costa ricans that nobody else wants

and aren't life coaches usually disciplined about at least ONE thing ... like diet or exercise?

like ... I'm calling bullshit and I'm sick of the MESS ... i get so annoyed everytime that artic seal posts

BZBZHXJXXJJZJJZJXJXJXJXJXJXKXJXKKXKKXKXKXKXKXKXKXKDKDKDKDKDKDKSKXKXKXJZJKXJZKKZZKZKKZZKKZKZZKZKKDKZ

BAPHOMET.