Nurse quits after being assigned to Rona ward

Started by Gilgamesh., March 28, 2020, 07:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drogon

March 28, 2020, 03:44:55 PM #45 Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 04:03:34 PM by Drogon
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 28, 2020, 07:52:04 AM

The comments are polarising. What do you guys think?

Damn Melissa done made it to TSR

She's a family friend  :dead: she work at Phoebe in Albany GA

I support her bc Phoebe didn't even have the proper mask or gowns for nurses to use so I understand

Drogon

Quote from: heir. on March 28, 2020, 07:58:43 AM
if she has an underlying health condition which leaves her vulnerable, and they knew about that before assigning her to go dance with 'rona for  a bit... it's def understandable

My cousin is a nurse at that same hospital and they have several nurse's on ventilators.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Rxxf

I agree with her.
What good is she, if she's dead?
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Hugo on March 28, 2020, 10:43:16 AM
She's prob gonna lose her license over this but I don't blame her. No money is ever worth you life

She can't.
She didn't put any patient in danger or was negligent.

She quit a job... not her profession.
BRANDY

Drogon

Quote from: Rxxf on March 28, 2020, 04:15:37 PM
Quote from: Hugo on March 28, 2020, 10:43:16 AM
She's prob gonna lose her license over this but I don't blame her. No money is ever worth you life

She can't.
She didn't put any patient in danger or was negligent.

She quit a job... not her profession.

Right it may be difficult bc all hospitals ate looking for covid19 nurses

RatherBe

this manager is fckn stupid. in the grand scheme you still lost help. we still need professionals to help treat cases that are not covid-19 related. why not keep her on that floor and utilize another professional in her place. secondly, if she were to work the Rona floor and she contracted it, she would then not only STILL take away from the help number but then she would add to the case number making that a double negative.

Drogon

Quote from: Selassie on March 28, 2020, 03:28:20 PM
Quote from: BLOW. on March 28, 2020, 12:09:35 PM
Everyone else that works as nurses know damn well they don't want the Rona either. They just don't have the strength like this black Queen to put HERSELF first.

fuck out of here

We are exposed to dangerous shit ALL the time but have the tools we need to handle it...now they barely have masks n gowns

Drogon

Quote from: heir. on March 28, 2020, 05:47:49 PM
stay safe king :blush:

I am not depending on my job to have all the supplies i need as I used to. I bought my own supplies

I bought gowns, N95 masks, cleaning supplies, and face shields

🦚

——————///——————-

Marilyn

Quote from: Drogon on March 28, 2020, 03:44:55 PM

I support her bc Phoebe didn't even have the proper mask or gowns for nurses to use so I understand

I live in Georgia and multiple nurses have already died. QUIT Queen

Drogon

Quote from: Marilyn on March 28, 2020, 06:02:13 PM
Quote from: Drogon on March 28, 2020, 03:44:55 PM

I live in Georgia and multiple nurses have already died. QUIT Queen

Several at that same hospital are on ventilators

Its so bad on that area they have brought in the national Guard

fedswatchin

Quote from: Trubran on March 28, 2020, 11:26:16 AM
Girl bye, there are several nurses with "underlying health conditions" that suck shit up and do their fucking jobs. Diabetes, asthma, lupus and all the shits does not stop at nurses. Neither does family life. I'm sure if her situation was severely different then she wouldn't have had to quit because she would have support from her union if not HR. As far as I know, pregnancy is the only health condition that is exempt from caring for a COVID patient. If every nurse had this attitude, there would be no one to care for these patients that did not ask for this, who could easilyI be us or one of our loved ones. I'm a registered nurse that care for nothing but these patient because our unit has private rooms, but there is protective equipment and protocol to keep us safe.  She said nothing about lack of support or PPE. Imagine soldiers pulling an "oh I can't fight against them niggaz, cuz they got bombs bombs and I got asthma". Gtfoh lady. Just say you scared and go.
n

So you think you can look down on my sis cause you got a check the charts license

🦚

Quote from: sowhat on March 28, 2020, 06:33:36 PM
Quote from: Trubran on March 28, 2020, 11:26:16 AM
Girl bye, there are several nurses with "underlying health conditions" that suck shit up and do their fucking jobs. Diabetes, asthma, lupus and all the shits does not stop at nurses. Neither does family life. I'm sure if her situation was severely different then she wouldn't have had to quit because she would have support from her union if not HR. As far as I know, pregnancy is the only health condition that is exempt from caring for a COVID patient. If every nurse had this attitude, there would be no one to care for these patients that did not ask for this, who could easilyI be us or one of our loved ones. I'm a registered nurse that care for nothing but these patient because our unit has private rooms, but there is protective equipment and protocol to keep us safe.  She said nothing about lack of support or PPE. Imagine soldiers pulling an "oh I can't fight against them niggaz, cuz they got bombs bombs and I got asthma". Gtfoh lady. Just say you scared and go.
n

So you think you can look down on my sis cause you got a check the charts license

Advxvjcbnvbnm
——————///——————-