VERZUZ Battles on IG live - Brandy vs Monica up next

Started by b7, March 28, 2020, 07:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Kaeli.

Harlem

Timbaland and Tammy (Waka's girl) was stanning! He should've played Do You Know though

Le Champ

Quote from: CREAM. on March 28, 2020, 11:13:17 PM
Apart of me wants to think Rodney did that because he knows or feels like it's not Brandy's best?

or yeah. He was being flat out shady. He's hurt.

He's always been vocal about saying that nobody understands Brandy like him. He was pissed that he didn't do the whole Human album

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on March 28, 2020, 11:17:49 PM
Timbaland and Tammy (Waka's girl) was stanning! He should've played Do You Know though

Yea I woulda picked that over So Sick if they were doing album cuts

Harlem

Quote from: Le Champ on March 28, 2020, 11:17:50 PM
Apart of me wants to think Rodney did that because he knows or feels like it's not Brandy's best?

He's always been vocal about saying that nobody understands Brandy like him. He was pissed that he didn't do the whole Human album

SMH... Rodney's best song on that album was Shattered and he should've gave her that sound for the whole album

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on March 28, 2020, 11:19:24 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on March 28, 2020, 11:17:50 PM

SMH... Rodney's best song on that album was Shattered and he should've gave her that sound for the whole album

I didn't like Shattered cuz it sounded like a Timbo rip off  :plzstop:
Right Here was AMAZING but the whole direction of the album was a mistake

Harlem

Quote from: Le Champ on March 28, 2020, 11:18:59 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 28, 2020, 11:17:49 PM

Yea I woulda picked that over So Sick if they were doing album cuts

Yeah for sure! I think the general public would've received it well too like what's this?!

Listening back now too, I can see why Brandy didn't want So Sick on the radio/single... DYK was def the obvious choice for 2nd single and then released Slower as 3rd

HUGO

PID may not have been her best but it did wtf it had to do and got her a top 10 record like....
I hate niggas that act like bitches  :uhh: