VERZUZ Battles on IG live - Brandy vs Monica up next

Started by b7, March 28, 2020, 07:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 09:39:41 PM
'Hit em up style' is EVERYTHING

ugh. how do you write like this

:loose2when:

Exactly. Who would think of writing some like "What About Your Friends?" And turn into a great song. Face, I love him but he was never cover like Dallas. JD AND face was more in your face. Dallas made songs like Creep, Unpretty, Just One of dem days. I really appreciate his song writing skills.

b7

Quote from: trapMysoul on April 24, 2020, 09:43:23 PM

Exactly. Who would think of writing some like "What About Your Friends?" And turn into a great song. Face, I love him but he was never cover like Dallas. JD AND face was more in your face. Dallas made songs like Creep, Unpretty, Just One of dem days. I really appreciate his song writing skills.
He's a beast but Babyface's catalog is way more incredible than what you saw on Instagram

Harlem

Can Dallas play Silly Ho or Unpretty?! That's all I care about

reekz

Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 09:46:51 PM
Quote from: trapMysoul on April 24, 2020, 09:43:23 PM

He's a beast but Babyface's catalog is way more incredible than what you saw on Instagram

I'm very familiar. I'm almost 30 bby just like the rest of y'all.

reekz

Dallas wrote 4,5 seconds for Rih. I didn't know that.

Bish

I went in 10 mins ago and it was at 11k and now it's at 8k.

Not saying Verzuz should have a monopoly on IG battles, but this was a waste of two talented producers to not be able to capitalize off the Verzuz audience.

I wonder why they decided to do their own thing. And JD was on Swizz IG live in the chat after the Babyface/Teddy Riley battle. 

b7

Quote from: Bish on April 24, 2020, 09:55:09 PM
I went in 10 mins ago and it was at 11k and now it's at 8k.

Not saying Verzuz should have a monopoly on IG battles, but this was a waste of two talented producers to not be able to capitalize off the Verzuz audience.

I wonder why they decided to do their own thing. And JD was on Swizz IG live in the chat after the Babyface/Teddy Riley battle.
yeah that was a weird decision

Useless they're both already locked in and scheduled for separate battles in the future. I'm sure they are cuz Swizz promised some CRAZY ass matchups that are scheduled to take place

Just doesn't wanna ruin the surprise. I know they said calls were definitely made to people like Kanye tho

reekz

I'm sure if it was promoted heavy like that terrible Face and Teddy session, everyone would be watching. But if they don't see views, they automatically play it down. 

reekz

b7

Quote from: trapMysoul on April 24, 2020, 09:58:58 PM
I'm sure if it was promoted heavy like that terrible Face and Teddy session, everyone would be watching. But if they don't see views, they automatically play it down.
People care about battles. Period.

Not going down memory lane. Thats only interesting for music nerds like us

Harlem

reekz

Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 10:01:40 PM

If people aren't fighting or battling to be the best, black people don't care

:plzstop:

reekz

b7

Quote from: trapMysoul on April 24, 2020, 10:06:26 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 24, 2020, 10:01:40 PM

If people aren't fighting or battling to be the best, black people don't care

:plzstop:
Nothing wrong with friendly competition

Johnta vs Neyo was fun as hell and super positive, so   :dead:

b7

Dallas is telling Monica stories now

dsdsdsdsdsdsdsddsdsdsddsdsdsdsdsds