Nnn did Li Push Ray-J Hand Away

Started by Aalonso., March 31, 2020, 05:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: GLOCK on April 01, 2020, 04:25:42 AM
Do I need post the videos of monica sounding disgusting and brandy rooting her tf on like she slayed or sumn
kdmfnfnfnfnddjd

But who's arguing with that? :uhh:

Aalonso.

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 01, 2020, 04:41:37 AM
Do I need post the videos of monica sounding disgusting and brandy rooting her tf on like she slayed or sumn
kdmfnfnfnfnddjd

Youre saying Brandy was a bitch but Aaliyah shouldn't have felt that way because she took pictures with Stacy Dash?

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 01, 2020, 04:38:14 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 01, 2020, 03:58:39 AM
Li keeps u in fumes ..
ur always mad :dead:

Right what's wrong with this bitch  :dead: She keeps trying to take it left for no reason and I'm just about ready to show her ass how to get there
bow is stupid
Don't waste ur time unless ur bored like me  :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 01, 2020, 04:51:41 AM
kdmfnfnfnfnddjd

Youre saying Brandy was a bitch but Aaliyah shouldn't have felt that way because she took pictures with Stacy Dash?
No. I'm saying Aaliyah wasn't the determining factor as to whether someone was fake or not.

Cowgirl

Quote from: GLOCK on April 01, 2020, 04:54:41 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 01, 2020, 04:38:14 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 01, 2020, 03:58:39 AM
Li keeps u in fumes ..
ur always mad :dead:

Right what's wrong with this bitch  :dead: She keeps trying to take it left for no reason and I'm just about ready to show her ass how to get there
bow is stupid
Don't waste ur time unless ur bored like me  :dead:
Pretty sure we're ALL bored.
:rudone:

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 01, 2020, 04:51:41 AM
kdmfnfnfnfnddjd

:plzstop:

The shit she yanks out of her ass

Aalonso.

Barry was her uncle! There's no way Aaliyah could clock someone's energy!

You just dont make any sense. Like I never paid it enough attention but your reputation as a not-all-the-way-there gur def makes sense. Maybe it all makes sense in your head and you can't yet articulate things the way they need to be....cuz the shit just doesn't CONNECT.. you ALWAYS come around giving stupid teas 

Cowgirl

I brought her uncle up because Sonja was brought up. Does that make sense?

Aalonso.

April 01, 2020, 05:01:57 AM #86 Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 05:02:23 AM by L0NZ.
Quote from: TinaSnow on April 01, 2020, 04:57:19 AM
I brought her uncle up because Sonja was brought up. Does that make sense?

NO because Sonja was mentioned as someone who would agree that Bran could be a lot to deal with. Just like you said. Yet you're here in your nonsensical tizzy trying to find ways to explain how Aaliyah wasn't allowed to also feel that way :dead:

my god

Aalonso.

So like Glock said, Aaliyah keeps you in fumes because even tho you agree with her (IF she in fact didn't use Bran) you're still tying to tae it somewhere else for no reason. If that's the case, just say that. Just say Aaliyah bothers you and go from there. Because trying to weave your half witted logic into this just won't do

Cowgirl

b7

sddsdsdsd lord i know this thread was a damn mess. only on page 3, and i ...   

stop this narrative please. Even if Li didn't use Bran, they were kids. Who knows what could have been down the line? Even though i admittedly can't
picture them vibing like that