Why do the Jans hate 20 Y.O.?

Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, April 02, 2020, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

April 02, 2020, 03:15:55 PM #45 Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 03:16:09 PM by Melt Away.
I think because it marked the beginning of the end.
Just my opinion

Moon

Cowgirl

Justaway_

Do It 2 Me is my fuckin mess :gorlonfire: 

Cowgirl

Moon

Ulysses

Not sure what album y'all have been listening to, but the album LITERALLY followed the same template that her previous works did. In fact, it was an ode to the previous works. Nothing "new" about it at all. Jermaine was all over it and it just didn't come off the same. 

fedswatchin

probably cause old as dirt and dust bitches like Ulysses couldn't relate to the title

fedswatchin

April 07, 2020, 04:37:29 PM #54 Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 04:37:43 PM by sowhat
Quote from: Ulysses on April 07, 2020, 04:28:45 PM
Not sure what album y'all have been listening to, but the album LITERALLY followed the same template that her previous works did. In fact, it was an ode to the previous works. Nothing "new" about it at all. Jermaine was all over it and it just didn't come off the same.
wow, you really sound like you know your stuff

CREAM.

Ulysses

Looks like I upset the CiTards. I see you've been reading up on a REAL pop Queen...

fedswatchin

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Ulysses on April 07, 2020, 04:28:45 PM
You just contradicted yourself