The RHOA reunion starts tonight and Kenya already won the reunion

Started by 🦚, April 03, 2020, 05:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

It's best to skip the reunion. Just let the problems leap into the next season. So much is going on so it wouldn't hurt anything and this live thing sound like a disaster waiting to happen.

Le Champ

The season was trash anyways, so I wouldn't mind skipping the reunion. If they do film it, they should wait until things get back to normal, and air it right before the next season.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Lee on April 03, 2020, 05:58:54 PM
The season was trash anyways, so I wouldn't mind skipping the reunion. If they do film it, they should wait until things get back to normal, and air it right before the next season.
!!!!!

I wonder what they're gonna do about filming though, because usually they start filming in May/June.

There's no way Season 13 is coming back in November.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BRockaBaby

If the level of production is right like what they use on news broadcasts it could be fine. 

now if it's a Zoom, Skye type tea then yea. No 

fedswatchin

Quote from: Nine. on April 03, 2020, 06:03:06 PM
!!!!!

I wonder what they're gonna do about filming though, because usually they start filming in May/June.

not sure why, but RHONY got moved to April for their premiere and they're usually rockin n rollin in December

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 03, 2020, 06:18:50 PM
If the level of production is right like what they use on news broadcasts it could be fine.

now if it's a Zoom, Skye type tea then yea. No

! It could work. Either way it's disappointing cause this was shaping up to be a messy reunion.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: sowhat on April 03, 2020, 06:37:47 PM
!!!!!

not sure why, but RHONY got moved to April for their premiere and they're usually rockin n rollin in December
nah, RHONY is always March/April.

But it's gonna be a mess this year because RHONJ, RHOC and RHOD are all supposed to premiere later in the year but they had to stop filming

Bravo is a bit fucked-a

:omf:

ophababes.

the way they gon have to SIT there and take these lashings

:blessed:

ssw4919

Not a Zoom meeting reunion.  :usureuok:

Kids yelling and dogs barking in the background like in my work meetings.

ssw4919

!!!!!

The way everyone's income just STOPPED.  :shook:

Kandi was just talking about all the money lost from OLG and her clothing stores.  A lot of those women NEED income from the show to stay afloat.  What money could Nene have coming in?

It reminds me of the early, early RHOC seasons.  The tone shifted dramatically compared to the first seasons due to the recession in 2008.  The Cali women suddenly had storylines about downsizing and getting evicted.  That may be what we're in for when RH returns.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 03, 2020, 08:52:26 PM
Not a Zoom meeting reunion.  :usureuok:

Kids yelling and dogs barking in the background like in my work meetings.

It won't be that. At least I hope not.

I imagine it more so being as if they are all giving confessionals at once with Andy moderating. Like an Anderson Cooper 360  type set up.

ophababes.