The RHOA reunion starts tonight and Kenya already won the reunion

Started by 🦚, April 03, 2020, 05:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Can you put me on speaker?

Not her wanting to interject a comment while standing in her closet listening to the reunion on her Acer.  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 25, 2020, 12:55:19 PM
Can you put me on speaker?

Not her wanting to interject a comment while standing in her closet listening to the reunion on her Acer.  :plzstop:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

She's a damn idiot. That further validates Yovanna's claims. If Nene can't stand the heat she's going to get out of the kitchen. And not her sending Porshit to do her dirty work. Porshit clearly didn't learn from the Lesbiangate storyline. :kii:

Nine

Quote from: FRANCE on May 25, 2020, 10:53:19 AM
why they cuttin out all these scenes? and the one im hearin about kenya bringin up info on nene's side piece? part 2 n 3 of the reunion were DRY as fuck.
!!!!

I wonder if Nene sent them a cease and desist or if they're trying to protect sis?

:disgusted:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine. on May 25, 2020, 01:56:06 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on May 25, 2020, 10:53:19 AM
why they cuttin out all these scenes? and the one im hearin about kenya bringin up info on nene's side piece? part 2 n 3 of the reunion were DRY as fuck.
!!!!

I wonder if Nene sent them a cease and desist or if they're trying to protect sis?

:disgusted:
It def seems like they did a lot of last-minute editing.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine. on May 25, 2020, 01:54:00 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on May 25, 2020, 10:48:19 AM
So Tanya is a ho.

This girl ain't no good

Corny and a home-wrecker
!

And that's probably why she won't accept a peach because shit will hit the fan and her little fairytale facade will blow up in her face.

Kalifornia.

Tasha K revealed today that Porsha is pregnant by Dennis again

FRANCE