Yawl...watch this

Started by Young, April 04, 2020, 12:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

is young transforming into a white mans 'hore in here ?

:diddraispoot:

Young

Nine

nsfndfnsnfd

SNAP the fuck out of it hun

b7

GLOCK

Quote from: i saw that hand lol on April 04, 2020, 03:44:40 PM
u were serious with this thread?

sfsffssf

i thought u were trollin' the gorls a bit
im literally howling  :kii:

b7

Quote from: zanny on April 04, 2020, 02:47:27 PM
You always take one step forward then 3 steps back

you're OWT the Mons and starz
:stressed:

b7

Quote from: Young on April 04, 2020, 03:43:26 PM
Oh bbys!!!!

Don't get it confused !

I'm still tf turned off  :dead:

I wasn't saying ; "oh! Back in the housley house!"  :dead: :uhh:

But I watched a few vids, & this did help alleviate some of the anger I was feeling towards them.

That being said; I still want Amanda to grill them over an open flame!
Like I said yesterday :

Something is OFF with Adam ; and his tweets prove it  :dead:
But i won't go as far as to say he's racist. I get more of an extremely ignorant and out of touch tea tbh ; when it comes to black issues and Black people as a whole.

But yeah; I was just posting these vids to get yawls opinion on them.
They said some great things in the relationship video.
But I should have known better than to think yawl would watch
:dead:
Babe, why would anyone wanna sit up and watch him speak on anything, let alone give advice when we're all quarantined up and already fuming at him? no ma'am

sdssdsds there are plenty of other couples to watch and enjoy. I can't right now. I've watched their channel before but only for Tamera

b7

But i won't go as far as to say he's racist. I get more of an extremely ignorant and out of touch tea tbh ; when it comes to black issues and Black people as a whole.

And see, even that ....  he should NOT be this out of touch when he's been married into a black family for nearly a decade, and around them for almost TWO decades. Says a lot about Tamera as well, and its sad to damn see.

Im too upset with them both to sit up and watch them take a walk down memory lane

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on April 04, 2020, 05:42:57 PM

And see, even that ....  he should NOT be this out of touch when he's been married into a black family for nearly a decade, and around them for almost TWO decades. Says a lot about Tamera as well, and its sad to damn see.

Im too upset with them both to sit up and watch them take a walk down memory lane

Snsnnndndndnndnd

Lash me then, King :stressed:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Black people always willing to give whites the benefit of the doubt, even when the evidence is clear as damn day :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 🐇 on April 04, 2020, 06:25:41 PM
Black people always willing to give whites the benefit of the doubt, even when the evidence is clear as damn day :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Like you don't have to outwardly hate blacks or yell NIGGER! every Tuesday  to be a racist :dead:
There is such a thing as subconscious racism.
And as Rig said, anyone who's as educated as he is, has married into a black family for 2 decades knows dam well what to say and not what to say 🙄

BAPHOMET.

Adam has zero respect for Tamera and/or probably doesnt even see her as a black woman. To be honest. 

When he sees his kids he doesnt see anything black either.