The Bran Praise Continues (Darkchild on AID)

Started by BRockaBaby, April 08, 2020, 07:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 08, 2020, 10:57:49 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 08, 2020, 10:55:51 PM
I still can't believe she had to fight for "Full moon" the single :uhh:

u know what ...  that was an amazing single. I think I'm so used to it that i kind of disregard it sometimes. Stepping outside of my stanning, it's still one super incredible song. Nothing like it

i wonder if Rodney didn't want her releasing a mike city mess? :kii: @ her naming the album full moon. Yes Queen

Full Moon is one of R&Bs most progressive tacks ever. Period. The coo over that track was before it's time IMO
Those subtle vocals layered under the "the way...you turned around at me" part

Wtf was she doing??????

Bish

April 08, 2020, 10:59:52 PM #61 Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 11:00:06 PM by Bish
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 08, 2020, 10:59:06 PM

u know what ...  that was an amazing single. I think I'm so used to it that i kind of disregard it sometimes. Stepping outside of my stanning, it's still one super incredible song. Nothing like it

i wonder if Rodney didn't want her releasing a mike city mess? :kii: @ her naming the album full moon. Yes Queen

Not a take that!
:plzstop:

Djdnenndmeme

FRANCE

Full Moon definitely was the right choice for the 2nd single. I cant think of another song that would've worked during the summer time on that album. The people who make some of these decisions. I mean, I cringed when I heard her in the studio recording that pop version of He Is they wanted for the 3rd single. Just ew. 

BRockaBaby

Quote from: LF on April 08, 2020, 11:05:26 PM
Full Moon definitely was the right choice for the 2nd single. I cant think of another song that would've worked during the summer time on that album. The people who make some of these decisions. I mean, I cringed when I heard her in the studio recording that pop version of He Is they wanted for the 3rd single. Just ew.

!!

I mean when queen knows she knows. She wanted DYKWYH so bad

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 08, 2020, 11:06:53 PM
Quote from: LF on April 08, 2020, 11:05:26 PM

!!

I mean when queen knows she knows. She wanted DYKWYH so bad

That would have been Bran's biggest hit since Full Moon. I will never get over it.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: 1RIG on April 08, 2020, 10:53:50 PM
Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on April 08, 2020, 10:49:39 PM
I did say some mess back in 14. Maybe he searches his name
:letsmessfag:
im hollering

U probably stan for Afrodisiac too often for his taste  :kii:

Brandy knew just what to do to be petty. Not calling up Timbaland
D
Did

C
C
Cc
Nah, I think he was talking shit so I said the Starz gotta stop asking for him and listed other producers. Only mess I tweeted with his name

:hmph:

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

b7

Quote from: Bish on April 08, 2020, 10:58:04 PM

You know what...I never thought about how he felt about that

That is her most praised album and it's to his credit. But ironically the title track is by another producer lol. Regardless, the title fits the album perfectly.
!!!!! There are SO many people that think Rodney did that song

:plzstop:

Mike city is super humble and doesn't say much

Heated🔥

HUGO

Quote from: Lee on April 08, 2020, 09:03:07 PM
And yea...TC comes off as very...pretentious lol

I really can't stand that damn boy. He looks like he's musty af too

HUGO

Quote from: 1RIG on April 08, 2020, 09:14:13 PM
I haven't watched yet but my God this woman and the effect she has on people, makes me feel less and less crazy every day.

I never feel like a crazed stan when it comes to her, because ..  i mean, look at the damn material here.

Some ppl just don't GET it and I honestly have to question their taste
:loose2when: