More Details Of Anti-Black Racism Currently Going On In China

Started by Freemala Harris, April 12, 2020, 09:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 🐇 on April 13, 2020, 10:14:00 AM
rAciSts cOMe fROM aLL sHapes and Sizes!

Yh ok and when have blacks ever been on the top of the racism tree and benefitted from it?!
And we ain't talking about everybody we're talking about these paper cut eyed faggots in here tossing blacks into the street trying to blame THEM for the virus whilst they bring their spring roll shaped bodies over to their infecting everyone and raping their children
And I hope your beautiful chocolate teacher friend stays safe
i live for you in threads like this
Omf

Young

Yh ok and when have blacks ever been on the top of the racism tree and benefitted from it?!
And we ain't talking about everybody we're talking about these paper cut eyed faggots in here tossing blacks into the street trying to blame THEM for the virus whilst they bring their spring roll shaped bodies over to their infecting everyone and raping their children

ssss

baybeee I hear what you're saying.
No where in here did I justify their actions.
Its deplorable and horrific. And tbh Im ready for the day when ALL Blacks get together and RISE a bit; in a glorious way.

Im just saying ; STILL--yawl have been using that same hateful energy towards them for years on here :dead:
The only difference is yawl aren't in positions of power to make decisions :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 10:25:51 AM

ssss

do ya though
Coz whatever that was you typed up that I edited out says different

Young

Quote from: 🐇 on April 13, 2020, 10:26:49 AM

ssss

do ya though
Coz whatever that was you type up that I edited out says different

it didn't actually! :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

As if we suddenly woke up last week Wednesday and started reading Chinks on here :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 10:27:24 AM

ssss

do ya though

you know what lmao
After that Adam thread..god bless ya !

Young

Quote from: 🐇 on April 13, 2020, 10:28:11 AM
Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 10:27:24 AM

ssss

do ya though

you know what lmao
After that Adam thread..god bless ya !

sddssdsdsddssdsddsdsdsdsdssdddsddddsdd
d
d
d
d
d
d

O gorl!

Young

Quote from: 🐇 on April 13, 2020, 10:27:30 AM
As if we suddenly woke up last week Wednesday and started reading Chinks on here :dead:

Thats actually the point I was making bby :dead:

Yawl have BEEN saying some of the most ignorant/hateful things about Asians on here.

And I know threads like this are only going to push that narrative even further .

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 10:31:25 AM
Quote from: 🐇 on April 13, 2020, 10:27:30 AM

Thats actually the point I was making bby :dead:

Yawl have BEEN saying some of the most ignorant/hateful things about Asians on here.

And I know threads like this are only going to push that narrative even further .
ummm no the point was actually LOST on you but whatever :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell