Started by Freemala Harris, April 12, 2020, 09:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on April 13, 2020, 01:19:25 AM
Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 12:45:15 AM
Quote from: zanny on April 12, 2020, 10:52:21 PM
Quote from: Young on April 12, 2020, 10:13:08 PM
My friend is a teacher that works there

and she a beauty chocolate Queen; she has said nothing but amazing things about living there ; aside from this Rona mess

Nice!

Snsnssnssss

Yeah !

Good for her !
I really cant believe he typed that...

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Young on April 12, 2020, 10:13:08 PM
My friend is a teacher that works there

and she a beauty chocolate Queen; she has said nothing but amazing things about living there ; aside from this Rona mess
ok and? :uhh:
What does she want? Ah lifetime achievement award?
What about the thousands of others?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Justaway_

Fuck asians. Especially China. South Korea and Japan. They have that racist obsession with white color equaling purity and all that shit. And they're not even white, yellow ass demons.

And Koreans' pop music relies EXCLUSIVELY on R&B and Rap :dead: the worst case of culture vultures out there

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Justaway_ on April 13, 2020, 07:36:37 AM
Fuck asians. Especially China. South Korea and Japan. They have that racist obsession with white color equaling purity and all that shit. And they're not even white, yellow ass demons.

And Koreans' pop music relies EXCLUSIVELY on R&B and Rap :dead: the worst case of culture vultures out there

Dr Naomi Campbell

That's why I always cackle when I see black who are exclusively K poop stans yet shit on hip hop and rap

🦚

Its mostly china.

I've had great experiences in japan and south Korea. Especially Japan.

Don't group japan with the Chinese.

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Dr Naomi Campbell

Dr Naomi Campbell

Most notable mess was when their selected a half black half Japanese woman to represent Japan in the Miss World mess :dead:

🦚

Pageants are a slippery slope

It would be no different than the reaction would be if a white person gets crowned miss south africa. The fanatics wouldn't use.

From my personal experience the Japanese ppl have been warm, very well mannered and gracious.

That being said, You have racists everywhere... I didn't feel it to be the general mess in japan tho.
——————///——————-

Dr Naomi Campbell

I mean I'm glad you had a great time, but unfortunately it's not the same experience for hundreds of others that live, travel or work over there.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 💦💧💦 on April 13, 2020, 07:52:40 AM

It would be no different than the reaction would be if a white person gets crowned miss south africa. The fanatics wouldn't use.

well Yh hun
White South Africans don't particularly have a good relationship with black South Africans due to you know...that apartheid and colonialism lmao
The comparison here is not the same

Ma Lo

Quote from: 🐇 on April 13, 2020, 07:38:26 AM
That's why I always cackle when I see black who are exclusively K poop stans yet shit on hip hop and rap

Yeah Mel is a mess for that.

🦚

Quote from: 🐇 on April 13, 2020, 07:56:08 AM
Quote from: 💦💧💦 on April 13, 2020, 07:52:40 AM

well Yh hun
White South Africans don't particularly have a good relationship with black South Africans due to you know...that apartheid and colonialism lmao
The comparison here is not the same

You're saying that like the whites aren't currently still there and thriving. The same way they are at any of the other places they colonized.

How would the uk react to a black miss? How did they react. A full blown racist mess coupled with false accusations to strip her from the title?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/miss-england-rachel-christie-tells-her-story-t8v6ksk93n3

Mhmmmm

They couldn't even handle a black Duchess.
——————///——————-