More Details Of Anti-Black Racism Currently Going On In China

Started by Freemala Harris, April 12, 2020, 09:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine. on April 12, 2020, 10:17:36 PM
What a disgusting, ugly group of people.

Fuck China, hope that whole country suffers and implodes.

Nasty selves.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Justaway_

Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 10:31:25 AM
Quote from: 🐇 on April 13, 2020, 10:27:30 AM
As if we suddenly woke up last week Wednesday and started reading Chinks on here :dead:

Thats actually the point I was making bby :dead:

Yawl have BEEN saying some of the most ignorant/hateful things about Asians on here.

And I know threads like this are only going to push that narrative even further .

fdfdfgdfsdf

gorl all of this because you're 1/8th japanese or something like that? :uhh:

All chinks are racist. CHINKY CHINKY CHINA

Kalifornia.

Quote from: 🦑 on April 13, 2020, 08:17:11 AM
Never been there, but a Korean friend of mine said the racism there is so blatant. And another friend said they're obsessed with plastic surgery. :dead:

They are. That's why they're forever getting those pie face moon mugs surged tf up.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Justaway_ on April 13, 2020, 11:26:24 AM
Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 10:31:25 AM
Quote from: 🐇 on April 13, 2020, 10:27:30 AM
As if we suddenly woke up last week Wednesday and started reading Chinks on here :dead:

Thats actually the point I was making bby :dead:

Yawl have BEEN saying some of the most ignorant/hateful things about Asians on here.

And I know threads like this are only going to push that narrative even further .

fdfdfgdfsdf

gorl all of this because you're 1/8th japanese or something like that? :uhh:

All chinks are racist. CHINKY CHINKY CHINA
jdjddjdjdjxjdjdjdjdjd must be why

Young

Quote from: 🦑 on April 13, 2020, 11:11:02 AM
Young, you're part Japanese, right?

Yes, My Grandma is Japanese.

So it does get a bit...difficult scrolling and reading certain comments at times when an Asian woman practically raised me. :dead:
And I'll be marrying a man who is half Asian :dead:

So sorry If I seem passionate or ready to defend asians a bit gorls

BAPHOMET.

That doesn't make sense. You're still BLACK :disgusted: like.... they'd be ok if y'all took a trip to Chinaland but those chinks would have your black ass on the streets 

Amazing

Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 09:45:56 AM
Quote from: 🦑 on April 13, 2020, 08:14:12 AM
Quote from: 💦💧💦 on April 13, 2020, 07:52:40 AM
Pageants are a slippery slope

It would be no different than the reaction would be if a white person gets crowned miss south africa. The fanatics wouldn't use.

From my personal experience the Japanese ppl have been warm, very well mannered and gracious.

That being said, You have racists everywhere... I didn't feel it to be the general mess in japan tho.
Yeah, Japan >>>>

Japan is such a beautiful place. I had an amazing time there as well.

Japan is one of the best places I ever visited and I did not have one issue being black there. I got a lot of Japanese ass there too. I was in contact with this African American guy who lived there though and he told me they can be racist but he lived in small town.

Young

Quote from: 🌮. on April 13, 2020, 11:44:06 AM
That doesn't make sense. You're still BLACK :disgusted: like.... they'd be ok if y'all took a trip to Chinaland but those chinks would have your black ass on the streets
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

girl :dead:

What does Me being black have to do with the fact that Ive been exposed to and engulfed in Asian cultures; and have thus gained a deeper appreciation and level of empathy for a group of people yawl drag on here on a daily?

You're not making sense babe.
Im just saying this is why I come to their defenses more naturally and often.