More Details Of Anti-Black Racism Currently Going On In China

Started by Freemala Harris, April 12, 2020, 09:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

ssssss

love yawl. FORREAL

But I can't get on the "fck chinks!" train

I just don't posses that kind of hate in me to have such disdain for an entire group of people.

But points were made in here. And I agree with a lot of what was being said.

So, continue to drag gorls! lolz! :letsmessfag:

Amazing

Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 01:25:08 PM
ssssss

love yawl. FORREAL

I just don't posses that kind of hate in me to have such disdain for an entire group of people.

I wasn't that racist until I joined this devil's den.  :stressed:

Bentley. HARRIS!

ssssss

love yawl. FORREAL

ssssssssssss'

OMG NO bby
please don't grab your clutch and leave the table
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

I totally didn't even know what's going on regarding what yawl were talking about. I know your spirit, so regardless of it being Asians. It could've been Mexicans or Native americans and you would've said the same.

my bad, I wasn't coming for you views

Sinpool

ssssss

love yawl. FORREAL

Sinpool

I drag all races but it comes from a place of luv

drag the chinese

not all Asians Acka!

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssss

gorl of course I typed your name, I gave a similar instance.
the gorls were talking about the macro, not the micro
Dory was talking about a specific instance, which makes sense because it's personal to him

that's why what I said was relevant
:calmdownsis:

so .. we're gonna chill
and we're not gonna act like a thread titled "More Details Of Anti-Black Racism Currently Going On In China", isn't going to have some strong opinions about Asians from BLACK members  :dead:

cause there's no point in coming into threads like these, with a prayer cloth talking about "oh you called Normani a monkey! no better than!". The relevance just isn't there. Right?

Edge gorl

BAPHOMET.

Black people are being treated like dogs in the videos in the OP..... 

during this damn pandemic that THEY started. I have to be in this house without fucking sex because of these bitches. We are frustrated as FUCK 

ton

Quote from: heir. on April 13, 2020, 01:33:38 PM
So it's a kii cackle that Normani is compared to monkeys and mess but how dare Dorian not join this anti chink party

nxnxnxn

I just think after seeing those videos of blacks being treated like literal animals, and he comes in saying BUT! BUT! MY ONE GORL

It may have set the girls off a tad.

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

ok so who's anti-black tho?
do you kinda see how you're adding things into the equation babes?  :dead:

I didn't see anybody really judge Dory... that's what I was clearing up when I can in here, ppl are going to feel how they feel. Dory had a personal situation. The gorls are talking about MACRO, Dorian was speaking on MICRO

it's pointless to line the gorls up and ask them "oh do you feel that way about EVERY single Asian on the planet? ok next... do you feel that way about EVERY single Asian on Earth?"

like ... no ... they gorls skipped the preface and went to the endnotes. A summary mess  :dead:

look I was just tryna save you the time of going on this anti-blackness everywhere tirade

cause if she flops again, it's gonna be nigmani or normonkey for a ki, just like everything else on here

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ton on April 13, 2020, 02:19:41 PM
So it's a kii cackle that Normani is compared to monkeys and mess but how dare Dorian not join this anti chink party

nxnxnxn

I just think after seeing those videos of blacks being treated like literal animals, and he comes in saying BUT! BUT! MY ONE GORL

ssssssssssss

it was so simple ... there was really no need to get outraged

"oh but yawl said the N word around here!"

Afro I love you sweetheart  :kii: :kii:

Young

Quote from: heir. on April 13, 2020, 02:29:31 PM
Quote from: ton on April 13, 2020, 02:19:41 PM

nxnxnxn

this isn't the first time this has been done to Dor about this chink mess.

It happened in another thread where I was like whoa yall chill tf owt. He has an Asian grandmother who's be very close to. Of COURSE he's gonna take this subject a bit personally and may get a bit defensive or feel a need to "put a good word in" for the chinks.

Like... at what point do we as a people have understanding for each other? And take at least a millisecond to process where someone else is coming from and WHY they may feel a way or say certain things , before immediately proceeding to gnaw in their skull in the name of wokeness?

Like be fuckin reasonable.
d
dc
dc
dc
dcdc
ccccc

I love you guys :kii:

Listen; I was just trying to give a "Don't gotta hate them all!" kinda message in here

But I do see why everyone was thrown off when I mentioned my one friend :dead: :dead:

I honestly didn't read the entire thread to know what was going on. I was trying to make note that this can't be happening EVERYWHERE in China because I have first hand testimonials of an entirely different experience.

But it is what it is at this point.

Something definitely needs to be done about that mess. But I Do hope the gorls can understand why I would " :unsure: " in a thread where the gorls are lumping every asian community into one and saying fck 'em all.

BAPHOMET.

They don't care about or like niggers and neither do honkies

Nine