Amanda has me SCREAMING here

Started by Moon, April 13, 2020, 02:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Jjjjj she probably doesn't agree with interracial dating 

Sovereign.

April 14, 2020, 12:43:55 AM #17 Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 12:44:24 AM by Sovereign.
Quote from: GLOCK on April 14, 2020, 12:37:54 AM

!!!! I honestly am the same way. A "who a nigga loves ain't none my business, but I date within the [emphasis] home" type of tea. You follow King?

GLOCK

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 14, 2020, 12:43:55 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 14, 2020, 12:37:54 AM

!!!! I honestly am the same way. A "who a nigga loves ain't none my business, but I date within the [emphasis] home" type of tea. You follow King?
mckdkd exactly .. I see that shit through and through
Love her

FRANCE

I watched this on YT earlier today and damn, her reactions :kii: She seemed so disengaged and its almost like she couldnt WAIT for her to shut the fuck up. And tbh, I wanted Jeanie to shut up too. Sometimes she just goes on and on. 

charlie.

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 14, 2020, 12:29:53 AM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 13, 2020, 09:19:05 PM
i think again, it's being looked into deeper than it should...

sis already said there was no beef and they addressed it multiple times.

she's just a non-emotional person.
this is her with every topic they have.
if the viewers haven't adapted to her personality and how she is by now, they never will :dead: fffffffff

!!!! It's honestly misogynoir. Folk project onto Amanda because she's resolute, highly intelligent and forthright. Folk misinterpret her as some pseudo woke hater. And it's honestly her being.....welll....honest. We're not used to seeing a black woman offer this on a daytime talk show. She challenges the girls on this panel to think more deeply about world issues and politics. Lonnie said herself that before Amanda, the show was FLUFF.

!!!!!!!

spot on

Young

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 14, 2020, 01:59:24 AM
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 14, 2020, 12:29:53 AM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 13, 2020, 09:19:05 PM
i think again, it's being looked into deeper than it should...

sis already said there was no beef and they addressed it multiple times.

she's just a non-emotional person.
this is her with every topic they have.
if the viewers haven't adapted to her personality and how she is by now, they never will :dead: fffffffff

!!!! It's honestly misogynoir. Folk project onto Amanda because she's resolute, highly intelligent and forthright. Folk misinterpret her as some pseudo woke hater. And it's honestly her being.....welll....honest. We're not used to seeing a black woman offer this on a daytime talk show. She challenges the girls on this panel to think more deeply about world issues and politics. Lonnie said herself that before Amanda, the show was FLUFF.

!!!!!!!

spot on

I see it

'ology

Zzzzzzzzzzzz
yea she wasn't moved
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Cowgirl

I think Amanda is closest to Loni and Jeannie. She just doesn't really show emotion when she's gathering thoughts.