Started by Buddha, April 13, 2020, 03:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Lee on April 13, 2020, 05:54:21 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 05:52:19 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 13, 2020, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 05:46:36 PM
Brandy's interviews with Buddha >>

They're ALL about music  :kii: she be shook every time but it seems like she likes it

Artists get tired of talking about the same shit
to the point where the artists compliment the interviewer for the good questions. Cause most interviews really consist of the same 10 basic questions  :dead: :dead:
i don't think I've ever heard him ask questions about her daughter  :kii:

So he's forever good in my book

Moesha reboot! Fav food!
:plzstop:
woooooo

My head hurts just thinking about it. But I'm so glad members like you, Dar', Realmatic and Bentley stuck around to stan one last time

It's time, guys. She's gonna remind us why we love her
:stressed:

Harlem

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 13, 2020, 06:34:46 PM
I hope they drop the video the same day as the single. I know it's old school, but Maverick should definitely partner with BET, VH1 and MTV to get the video spun every hour.

Nah it's smart! People are at home! Depending how dope the video is, she should make it a moment for people to watch it during its premiere on each platform! Zoom her in to world premiere it and maybe sell the video behind the scenes to the network to edit it like a Making The Video/Access Granted type vibe...

Even better, like the hour before or after she should have a countdown of her old videos play to get people excited for the new one

b7

Can we stan for the fact that she had a video done before the pandemic hit 
:kii:

that wasn't nothing BUT God 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 1RIG on April 13, 2020, 06:41:18 PM

dbxndndnd
Dd
D
D

D
D

Dd

Dd
D

This well prepared Queen

Le Champ

I really think the current circumstances are forcing them to take a less traditional approach, which I LOVE. They literally have no choice but to focus on having a strong online/social media presence, which we've been wanting for years. Divine timing indeed.

Harlem

Now ima definitely give her THIS!!! Smart ass girl!!!

FRANCE

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 13, 2020, 06:34:46 PM
I hope they drop the video the same day as the single. I know it's old school, but Maverick should definitely partner with BET, VH1 and MTV to get the video spun every hour.

Meh. I'd prefer a iTunes banner and getting the song played on the radio every hr.

FRANCE

Quote from: Lee on April 13, 2020, 06:12:24 PM
Quote from: sowhat on April 13, 2020, 06:11:35 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 13, 2020, 05:33:18 PM
OMG!!! Aligning this around Mother's Day is fuckin genius!!!!

Now all this bitch needs to do is create social awareness!!! Create 15s, 30s, 60s social cuts of the video, beauty shots to promote... she's smart sending her press releases already to get all the editorials writing about it...

And TBH she needs to call Jaquel and Chris to create a quick tik tok challenge choreo for her and Syrai to do together so the song can have a viral moment... have all moms and daughters kill it online
This strategy!!

Brandy Legion and other twitter stars could re-post and spread the social cuts around to bring awareness to the single

!!

This is IT!

RAY7

!!!!
but didnt release it

Sovereign.

And we coming up with all these marketing ideas, y'all got some marketing money? :plzstop: 

Sovereign.

!!!!!! OK! They were prepared to roll the package out. But, alas, life happens.

Buy The Stars✨

this divine timing ass queen ..she knew corona was coming a bit

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Sovereign. on April 13, 2020, 06:57:37 PM
And we coming up with all these marketing ideas, y'all got some marketing money? :plzstop:

brandy got residual checks from moesha flowing in daily she got it and if she dont E ONE does. lolz

Sovereign.

Quote from: Troye on April 13, 2020, 07:01:02 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on April 13, 2020, 06:57:37 PM

brandy got residual checks from moesha flowing in daily she got it and if she dont E ONE does. lolz

Ain't nobody questioning Queen's money. She's stacked from not one but three television shows under her belt and money from music, but it's only wise for label/management to have this first tier marketing in their budget. Not Brandy.