Brandy “Baby Mama” (Feat. Chance The Rapper) is out May 1st

Started by Buddha, April 13, 2020, 03:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 14, 2020, 04:48:34 AM
Madonna need to get off her old decrepit ass and call brandy quick! That old hag needs some inspiration anyway with how her last album bombed. No excuse now that they are both Maverick.

This double down ddjxhchxhshxjx

Buy The Stars✨

madonna isnt the first collab i would wanna hear from brandy but i wouldnt mind 

its not like brandy or madonna havent worked with artists outside their genre before .. HELL they have worked with many of the same ppl so yeahhh 

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on April 14, 2020, 03:33:19 PM
madonna isnt the first collab i would wanna hear from brandy but i wouldnt mind

its not like brandy or madonna havent worked with artists outside their genre before .. HELL they have worked with many of the same ppl so yeahhh

Who cares about Madonna tho?
Serious question

Le Champ

Quote from: zanny on April 14, 2020, 03:28:19 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 14, 2020, 04:48:34 AM
Madonna need to get off her old decrepit ass and call brandy quick! That old hag needs some inspiration anyway with how her last album bombed. No excuse now that they are both Maverick.

This double down ddjxhchxhshxjx

Nxndbsjdjdj

Moments like this make me glad that Brandy pays her fans no mind most of the time  :plzstop:

Ma Lo

Quote from: hewritez on April 14, 2020, 02:46:14 PM
What does Madonna have to do with Brandy?  :uhh:
I would never think to put them together

No one is putting them together. Madonna is part owner of Maverick dummy, Brandy is with Maverick now and even has the support of the CEO, who follows all her posts social media. I doubt Brandy would even be with Maverick if Madonna disagreed. So what makes you think it's far fetched? Madonna has sold more records that any female artist ever and can give Brandy access to a whole new network of producers that she otherwise would never work with. I want brandy back on the map so I'm
always brainstorming ideas to help her get there.

Le Champ

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 14, 2020, 03:39:50 PM
Quote from: hewritez on April 14, 2020, 02:46:14 PM
What does Madonna have to do with Brandy?  :uhh:
I would never think to put them together

No one is putting them together. Madonna is part owner of Maverick dummy, Brandy is with Maverick now and even has the support of the CEO, who follows all her posts social media. I doubt Brandy would even be with Maverick if Madonna disagreed. So what makes you think it's far fetched? Madonna has sold more records that any female artist ever and can give Brandy access to a whole new network of producers that she otherwise would never work with. I want brandy back on the map so I'm
always brainstorming ideas to help her get there.

thru Madonna? lkdsnsad
is it the 1980s dsaafasFaf  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Madonna is in her 60s. People respect her legacy, but they are not looking for new waves from her, at least not the people Brandy needs to reach...what kinda geriatric map is she gonna put Brandy on?

Sovereign.

Ma Lo

Not a collab or duet ... I want her to work with Madonna's producers and writing team. You know what ....forget it.  

Purple Moon

Fun fact: the guy who wrote ,,like a virgin" also wrote jojos ,,too little too late". Stream baby mama may 1st
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Le Champ

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 14, 2020, 03:49:30 PM
Not a collab or duet ... I want her to work with Madonna's producers and writing team. You know what ....forget it. 

I mean, you kinda led with this though lol
QuoteShe need to get into the studio with Madonna and do a pop album next. Madonna would blaze this girl. And now that she's on Maverick I really hope that happens.

I would like Brandy to get connected with someone to help with her performance visuals. Her sets are a bit LATE for someone of her stature. If Madge can help with that, sure.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Lee on April 14, 2020, 04:01:57 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 14, 2020, 03:49:30 PM

I mean, you kinda led with this though lol
QuoteShe need to get into the studio with Madonna and do a pop album next. Madonna would blaze this girl. And now that she's on Maverick I really hope that happens.

I would like Brandy to get connected with someone to help with her performance visuals. Her sets are a bit LATE for someone of her stature. If Madge can help with that, sure.

Thank you!!!! That's where I was trying to go with this.

Purple Moon

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gifted. on April 14, 2020, 04:19:49 PM
It's MEH..

and I feel they've changed the song up cause the snippet I heard a couple months ago>>>>>>>the mess I heard in the video.

this just isn't a good lead single after an 8 year break.

Oh no

Purple Moon

Quote from: Gifted. on April 14, 2020, 04:19:49 PM
It's MEH..

and I feel they've changed the song up cause the snippet I heard a couple months ago>>>>>>>the mess I heard in the video.

this just isn't a good lead single after an 8 year break.

gurl