Brandy “Baby Mama” (Feat. Chance The Rapper) is out May 1st

Started by Buddha, April 13, 2020, 03:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 89 on April 14, 2020, 04:46:45 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 14, 2020, 04:43:33 PM
Quote from: 89 on April 14, 2020, 04:41:50 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 14, 2020, 04:28:04 PM
Okay thanks. Well that's your opinion. You aren't a mother nor a woman who can appreciate the message of the song.
and you are?

Not today Ray please.
just trying to make sense of this because
girl

Sovereign.

Actual Brandy songs have never been garnered for radio. She's always pushing the envelope. It can't be limited to R&B or Pop to me, which is why it's been difficult to hear what songs on her albums will radio catch onto. She fuses all different kind of sounds.  I look forward to "Baby Mama" though.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Young

Quote from: Buddha on April 14, 2020, 06:02:13 PM
If you guys are expecting a song that'll blow up like "Put It Down" this isn't it. This is just an enjoyable record with great vocals and production. And its age appropriate too

What's going on

Dr Naomi Campbell

Dr Naomi Campbell

Ack can't wait to hear the other verses from the other gorls on the remix
:gorlonfire:

Sovereign.

And I'm sure the label expects this to perform well after all the money that's been invested.  :diddraispoot: They're targeting Rhythmic and Urban correct, Kipp?

FRANCE

Quote from: Buddha on April 14, 2020, 06:07:41 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 14, 2020, 06:04:00 PM
Quote from: Buddha on April 14, 2020, 06:02:13 PM
If you guys are expecting a song that'll blow up like "Put It Down" this isn't it. This is just an enjoyable record with great vocals and production. And its age appropriate too

Wait I feel like this song has potentially to do
More than PID

ESP if marketed correctly

eh "Put It Down" definitely felt more instant than this. Plus it was on a major label, had a Chris Brown feature and was specifically geared towards young people.

i like Baby Mama more but yeah

I think I will side more with this opinion when the song is released. PID appealed to a younger audience and was a song both males and females would play. Thats a big part of what made it a hit cause a nigga like Joe Budden would play it and she also had the ladies singing it at the same time. Baby Mama on the other hand is really only going to appeal to women for the most part, particularly mothers. But I just know the song will be flames.

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 14, 2020, 06:22:29 PM
Quote from: 🐇 on April 14, 2020, 06:19:41 PM
Jdjd ANYWAY
I can't wait for the song and the remix

That remix is scraped

I saw that coming  :dead:
I thought it would've been cute for the younger crowd, but I'm ok with them moving right along to the second single too

Le Champ

Somebody just send me the song so I can clear all of this up  :justabit:

Sovereign.

Having Chance on the record was definitely a smart move. His name is going to garner capital for her. He's a star and he ain't collaborating with many. He admires Brandy deeply. 

b7

I only needed 10 seconds to know it shits on Put it down and im one of the few that still enjoy PID

but yea. There'll be no comparison IMO :dead: the horns and overall production, alone >>>>>

b7

I, for one, don't give af who does and doesn't like it sdddd ima get this single and ENJOY after 8 damn years

And when the album comes ... 👋🏾

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 1RIG on April 14, 2020, 06:33:03 PM
I only needed 10 seconds to know it shits on Put it down and im one of the few that still enjoy PID

but yea. There'll be no comparison IMO :dead: the horns and overall production, alone >>>>>