This is kinda TOUGH!

Started by Vonc2002, April 13, 2020, 09:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Janet and Tamar have the best albums out of the "lessor" siblings and this isn't debatable
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 13, 2020, 09:54:59 PM
Janet and Tamar have the best albums out of the "lessor" siblings and this isn't debatable
f
:dead:

BAPHOMET.

you mean that piece of shit album only black fags go up for that tamar released? 

Young

BRAN is the main thing saving herself no shade ddddd

next would have to be...the Braxtons 

Vonc2002

And Solange is hideous.  Even Tamar>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

and Michaels music is...... GREAT singles tho 

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on April 13, 2020, 09:55:51 PM
BRAN is the main thing saving herself no shade ddddd

This is actually true. But Brandy's music is so strong she could be there with ciara and still have my vote

Zankou.

Calling all lovers is amazing. And what's wrong with blacks going up? Didn't you just try young in another thread about his heritage? 

Vonc2002

Quote from: zanny on April 13, 2020, 09:59:13 PM
Calling all lovers is amazing. And what's wrong with blacks going up? Didn't you just try young in another thread about his heritage?
Right :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: zanny on April 13, 2020, 09:59:13 PM
There's more to blacks than gays