“No more public gatherings until everyone gets vaccinated” -Bill Gates

Started by HUGO, April 15, 2020, 11:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackpantha

Fuck him! I took a HEP A vaccine last year and that shit messed me up.. I'm not taking no more vaccines. He can go fuck himself with that one. 

I have a feeling that they do indeed have a vaccine ready to go! 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Gilgamesh.

Did Bill Gates open some kinda pharmaceutical mess I don't know about?

Why is this nerd's opinion any more important than actual health professionals? :disgusted:

Purple Moon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 15, 2020, 01:19:18 PM
Did Bill Gates open some kinda pharmaceutical mess I don't know about?

Why is this nerd's opinion any more improtant than actual health professinals? :disgusted:

bill and melinda gates foundation is the biggest foundation in the world. global health is one of the focus areas of the foundation.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Gilgamesh.

I don't do conspiracy theories at ALL but this is the type of mess that has me thinking the microchipping thing is true.

🦚

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 15, 2020, 01:28:08 PM
I don't do conspiracy theories at ALL but this is the type of mess that has me thinking the microchipping thing is true.

It's no conspiracy. They are literally following our every move. We are one step away from being in that cop show taraji was in before empire.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

HUGO

!!!!

He's gotta be getting something out of this!!!

Cowgirl

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Hugo on April 15, 2020, 01:32:05 PM
!!!!

:stressed:

And it's a win win for him because if people have to stay at home longer they become more dependant on tech. Think of the amount of people that have probably bought new laptops cause they're working from home .

Zankou.

king predicted this pandemic mess years ago. The gorls like wanna listen this time 

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 15, 2020, 01:36:27 PM
Quote from: Hugo on April 15, 2020, 01:32:05 PM
!!!!

:stressed:

And it's a win win for him because if people have to stay at home longer they become more dependant on tech. Think of the amount of people that have probably bought new laptops cause they're working from home .

!!!! I heard he's invested in the company that would be coming up with this "vaccine"

BigDawg

Quote from: Hugo on April 15, 2020, 01:42:42 PM
https://twitter.com/nygovcuomo/status/1250472598720430086?
I'm not surprised. I'm in NC and most stores will not let you come in without a mask. Stores are also only letting a few in at a time and stars are being placed outside, six feet apart to maintain social distancing.

Cowgirl

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GMF

Eek! Some of gorls on here don't get vaccinated?

sssssssssssssss

Looks like 'rona is the least of y'alls worries