I hate how Toni had Tamar so loud on this.

Started by Opposites Attract., April 16, 2020, 12:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

You can't even hear Toni or Trina  :dead: but this is my fucking mess. I've been playing this on repeat for a while.

I just came back to post this. I hope you all are safe.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

I LOVE this Toni song and I love Tamar on the backs 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

April 16, 2020, 12:49:03 AM #2 Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 10:10:40 AM by trapMysoul
love this song

Gilgamesh.

I will always love this song. It should have won a Grammy. 

FRANCE

THIS shoulda been the 1st single from the album. That Make My Heart mess wasnt it. And even Yesterday w/ Trey Songz. If she had made her big return with this, she woulda smashed. 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LF on April 16, 2020, 12:52:11 AM
THIS shoulda been the 1st single from the album. That Make My Heart mess wasnt it. And even Yesterday w/ Trey Songz. If she had made her big return with this, she woulda smashed.
I really liked make my heart too. The trey song I didn't like until later and I definitely liked her solo version more

Vonc2002

But yea,  this should've been the lead single

FRANCE

Def a standout track.

But this song was the best song from the Pulse album. Just absolute PERFECTION!

Opposites Attract.

I love that song too. She definitely should have held onto this one because I like it better than the new song.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Zankou.

Quote from: LF on April 16, 2020, 12:57:41 AM
Def a standout track.

But this song was the best song from the Pulse album. Just absolute PERFECTION!

I Love this song

Amazing

Tamar slayed the backgrounds on the More Than A Woman album.

Young

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 16, 2020, 12:53:48 AM
Quote from: LF on April 16, 2020, 12:52:11 AM
I really liked make my heart too. The trey song I didn't like until later and I definitely liked her solo version more

Gilgamesh.

Make My Heart was cute though. Toni always gives a BOP.