DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Heated🔥

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 16, 2020, 01:47:13 PM
fuck it

what does Kip even do when it concerns Brandy and why does he "know" so much. I think i missed that conversation
saklnsKNLslknsLNKslns

>>><<<

GLOCK

Quote from: LordB on April 16, 2020, 01:39:46 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 01:16:58 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 16, 2020, 01:15:12 PM
Can we mute Rig. I need to say sum.

She sounds good but whatever that was was ALL OVER THE PLACE. The stacks were gorgeous but it was just random runs and sentence fragments. WHERE IS THE MELODY???? This ain't the girl who sang Angel In Disguise. I couldn't catch it at all. Am I dumb?
!
It sounds like she whipped out a thesaurus and started shouting out words one by one..

And punching in little lines

It's a no for me dawg

!! Glad I'm not the only one not feeling her new stuff. I just-  :hmph:
ch!!!

I wanna hear the other mess from other producers

b7

Quote from: LordB on April 16, 2020, 01:39:46 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 01:16:58 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 16, 2020, 01:15:12 PM
Can we mute Rig. I need to say sum.

She sounds good but whatever that was was ALL OVER THE PLACE. The stacks were gorgeous but it was just random runs and sentence fragments. WHERE IS THE MELODY???? This ain't the girl who sang Angel In Disguise. I couldn't catch it at all. Am I dumb?
!
It sounds like she whipped out a thesaurus and started shouting out words one by one..

And punching in little lines

It's a no for me dawg

!! Glad I'm not the only one not feeling her new stuff. I just-  :hmph:
i mean i get it

It's just one song though

GLOCK

Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 01:40:06 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 01:39:23 PM
This song with HER sounds amazing
they have way more chemistry
no shade

!!!!!!!

Camper has always been blah to me.
I really had faith but it seems he gives HER all his good mess and brandy all his circus like stuff
:uhh:

FRANCE

Camper is talented, but this Saving All My Love track makes me question his ear. I remember Silent saying this was one of the faves he heard from their sessions too so that say a lot.

Brandy girl....you've always been praised for your riffs and runs and having each ad lib perfectly placed. Saving All My Love is the antithesis of that. 

b7

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 16, 2020, 01:45:32 PM
Rig do u have any idea what her relationship is like with Darkchild
i dont!

I just know she reached out to him more than once. She doesn't seem to be holding grudges against anything or anyone right now

TriBeCa

That Saving All My Love song should not be on the album. It's useless just like "Turn It Up" was on Afrodisiac. Cool references, but not album worthy.

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 01:45:43 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 01:35:16 PM
Ima leave her alone but I hope she sees bors covers and makes an executive decision mess
Kip said they're going with something else

i pray so.
OMF wait
Yesssss

b7

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 16, 2020, 01:47:13 PM
fuck it

what does Kip even do when it concerns Brandy and why does he "know" so much. I think i missed that conversation
He's been close with Sonja for over a decade

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 01:46:55 PM
Nothing earth shattering but im glad she let him play a lil something from what they did

Very lukewarm. I wish they'd play the real mess, but we got the single coming in two
weeks

BORderline

dgjdkjsgdsgkjdsg

I understand why she let him marinate thinking he would executive produce an EP from her.
Homie, you aint getting the single.
And I hope Borderline is the only song making the final cut.

He is the only one babbling loudly whereas she worked with Hit-Boy, Harvey Mason, The Neptunes...