DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 05:37:56 PM
Quote from: Babyface on April 16, 2020, 05:37:05 PM
Wait kip weren't u saying initially u didn't hear this song?

This is my first time hearing this song yes.

What r ur thoughts about it in comparison to what u have alrdy heard?

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Annie on April 16, 2020, 05:46:18 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on April 16, 2020, 05:09:37 PM
s

I kinda don't understand the analogy that Brandy's fans don't let her live because she's a singer  :dead:

and she's never been a celeb in the spotlight that was really criticized for everything they did :dead:

and she hasn't had an alberm in almost a decade.

so ... living is essentially all she been doing ... right or no?  .... :plzstop:

Same with Freedom rings..like is she frustrated or something? Maybe she just doesn't like to be in the spotlight and have that pressure.

But maybe these new lyrics are just a freestyle I don't know. I hope she still enjoys singing and recording songs.

I took FR as more about freedom musically and not having BS from the industry on her back such as the chameleon mess

fedswatchin

Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 01:27:16 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on April 16, 2020, 01:14:31 PM
Wait that was saving all my love?

i got ya'll

:oof: :oof: :oof:
damn

I'm flowing down :sobusyjetsetter: hope we get lots of videos for these records. I'm already seeing pictures

BRockaBaby

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 05:45:06 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 16, 2020, 05:43:40 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 16, 2020, 05:42:24 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 16, 2020, 05:36:20 PM
Wait until we hear the actual song. Not through speakers through a phone on a stream with a wireless internet connection.

''like I want the actual song before I can say it's trash. Because the snippet that they teased months ago was EVERYTHING.

That's really why I'm TIGHT. I was going UP for that mess
:stressed: :stressed:

Agreed. I just hope they didn't fuck the song up. And who knows maybe camp sped it up for this live stream mess to not give away the final product???

Kipp?

I don't know again I haven't heard this song until today.

Missed when you said that. My bad.

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 16, 2020, 05:43:40 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 16, 2020, 05:42:24 PM
Wait until we hear the actual song. Not through speakers through a phone on a stream with a wireless internet connection.

''like I want the actual song before I can say it's trash. Because the snippet that they teased months ago was EVERYTHING.

That's really why I'm TIGHT. I was going UP for that mess
:stressed: :stressed:

Agreed. I just hope they didn't fuck the song up. And who knows maybe camp sped it up for this live stream mess to not give away the final product???

Kipp?

I didn't even think about that.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 04:58:28 PM
She'll be good. 

BM will Be out soon!

Album will come before Grammy deadline

so before aug. 31st huh?

Aalonso.

nnn. That works when the problem isnt nonsensical lyrics and lack of structure/melody.

Nine

BRockaBaby

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 16, 2020, 05:52:18 PM

nnn. That works when the problem isnt nonsensical lyrics and lack of structure/melody.

Your opinion so fair comment.

But to Bran, the person singing it and who it's supposed to reflect, they probably mean the world! No?

Annie

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 16, 2020, 05:52:18 PM

Camper seems so impressed by her runs
I would be too because she is the vocal bible. Is he forgetting the beat? The production? Im curious about the end results but yeah also a bit worried.

I know it will never happen but I just need a producer like Kanye or even Timbo to work on the album. So happy pharrell was in the studio. The producers of Amy's Back to black.. I would love to hear more instruments and hiphop influences instead of these simple computerbeats

/.\

Sovereign.

I'm screaming at these lyrics for "Saving All My Love"  :kii: This damn poet.  :plzstop:

Annie

Anyways I guess we're just going to have to trust Bran and wait for the album to drop 

/.\

BRockaBaby

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 05:57:15 PM
I am really shocked by these reactions.

I can't wait to see if opinions change once y'all get the album in hand

I've become a bit convinced that some hardcore fans really want brandys work to SMACK them half a second into the track.

They're just that passionate about queen so I dig it. I guess.

fedswatchin

Quote from: CREAM. on April 16, 2020, 01:53:41 PM
Well Rodney recently shaded her in a live
he need to shade his damn self cause

<<<<<<<<<<<

He's lost it