Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

This was just last month bro :unsure:
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 08, 2020, 08:34:29 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 08, 2020, 08:32:06 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 08, 2020, 08:00:42 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 08, 2020, 07:59:42 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 08, 2020, 07:50:25 PMI don't know where the clipIs.   But it's uptempo.   She had a white topOn I think and her braids up.
this? ;
:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:
oh no ma'am
It's sooooooo fucking dope!   Man.   The way she rides that beat through the verses and effortlessly slays the damn fluttery ass adlibs

Annie

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 16, 2020, 08:58:50 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 08:52:10 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 08:51:26 PM
Loved this one:

!
I like this one too

Can't really tell about this one tbh. I think I like the other better. I'm starting to worry these camper songs have no distinct structure. That's one thing I can stand about these new R&B girls, the lazy, ambling, go nowhere songs. Hope Ghan isn't doing that too  :dead:

Ugh I remember I used to love Rochelle Jordan when she first dropped ROJO. I thought it was so refreshing but she also had some songs that kept repeating the same lines and there was no structure. The line 'I don't know how to feel' x 50. It is a shame because the songs will sound like ideas or mixtape songs. Ok it is a vibe but no real journey. I think MNDSGN- Body wash is a good example of a chill dreamy album but also structure to keep listeners awake.

And i can handle some out of the box experiments like a Kanye fka twigs production just not snoozefest

/.\

Le Champ

Quote from: hewritez on April 16, 2020, 09:05:18 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on April 16, 2020, 09:01:47 PM
Quote from: hewritez on April 16, 2020, 08:39:19 PM
wait I like that one verse where she goes "she's a pearl in the rough"
from the snippet
it was cute and melodic.

or did that change?  :dead:

ch... its Baby mama  sdfghj

lol no I know. someone said they didn't like the verses
but that part of the verse sounded cute, unless they changed it

I think they were referring to Saving all my love when they were talking about the verses

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Annie on April 16, 2020, 09:05:46 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on April 16, 2020, 08:58:50 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 08:52:10 PM
Loved this one:

!
I like this one too

Can't really tell about this one tbh. I think I like the other better. I'm starting to worry these camper songs have no distinct structure. That's one thing I can stand about these new R&B girls, the lazy, ambling, go nowhere songs. Hope Ghan isn't doing that too  :dead:

Ugh I remember I used to love Rochelle Jordan when she first dropped ROJO. I thought it was so refreshing but she also had some songs that kept repeating the same lines and there was no structure. The line 'I don't know how to feel' x 50. It is a shame because the songs will sound like ideas or mixtape songs. Ok it is a vibe but no real journey. I think MNDSGN- Body wash is a good example of a chill dreamy album but also structure to keep listeners awake.

And i can handle some out of the box experiments like a Kanye fka twigs production just not snoozefest

Yeah, gimme some crazy weird production with a song that goes somewhere. I can handle that kind of weird. That repeating lines shit drives me crazy though.

Annie

Quote from: Seven on April 16, 2020, 09:00:54 PM
Quote from: Annie on April 16, 2020, 08:51:05 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 08:13:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 16, 2020, 08:12:13 PM
Imagine judging an entire body of work based on a two minute snippet. I'm kicking

Imagine judging an entire discography off a 2 min song

That is not happening here
I think because of the amazing discography people want to hear her on that level again
And I think we all love her vocals and runs a lot but just worry about the people involved

We all want the best for Bran
and of course we have to wait to hear the full songs and album to judge. But after so many disappointments and silence I think it is quite natural to not get our hopes up.

Couldn't agree more Annie!!!!!

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not judging her entire project off of one song. I simply don't like this song - not last year when the snippet was posted last year, and not now.

However, Brandy has NEVER put out a bad album so I have the utmost confidence in her upcoming project and believe it will be a great addition to what's already a stellar catalog and body of work.

!!!!
Bran deserves the best
Vocally she is the best

/.\

Le Champ

So Kipp, you don't know the track listing..did you ask specifically about this song being on there? Just curious 

AfroJisiac

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Nine. on April 16, 2020, 09:02:02 PM
Loved this one:

wait

This sounds so pretty

Love!!!!

And he actually pulled some of the production out so you only heard her voice at a few seconds there. But the little bit you hear it sounds beautiful.

This is the brandy I love. The ethereal Enya-esque mess

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 09:09:07 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:07:44 PM
I'm seriously crying .. like what :disgusted:

Cryin about what!

Like it was a misunderstanding.

When I said who
Said that.

I mean who said Black Barbie made the track list
:uhh:
well u said u hope it made the album after hearing the alber so  :unsure:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: AfroJisiac on April 16, 2020, 09:07:49 PM
Loved this one:

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: eeeewww
she might as well hit Tweet up if she's going for this sound.

Lemme see if Tweet has worked with Camper before

FRANCE

If it was up to me, they'd replace Saving All My Love w/ Melancholy

And squeeze this one on there

But dreams are dreams