DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

I hope the saving all my love song gets left off the album.

I'm sure there's many more songs that could replace it.

We need all single worthy songs.

No fucking album filler.

GLOCK

Wtf did I- 
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 14, 2020, 04:53:44 AMSidebar:  she talking some real deep shit on Some of these songs!  Her and Camp and his team were IN Their fucking baggggg

:uhh: guys 

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 14, 2020, 04:51:17 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 14, 2020, 04:46:02 AM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 14, 2020, 04:15:10 AM
I'm amped for this release!   Really really really excited about Maverick!  She has always had transitional
Management or people who saw her potential but didn't see her for who she was or her vision.   Maverick gets it
Kip i could cry right now. I remember how bummed we all were when corona hit

Whew

:stressed:
Word!  I was real skeptical .  But what I hold onto is how fucking dope the music is.  I just want the album in my phone now!  I was like fuck a promo just give it to me!  But i know the plan n roll out is for the best.

But We can catch up via text later today!  Lol I won't mention anything here because I'll b labeled I'm a scum bag and a clout chaser. Lol

But it's not much longer of a wait!  She shall return  !!!! N slay
h

If the fucking shoe fits be Cinderella  :uhh:

FRANCE

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:33:31 PM
Wtf did I-
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 14, 2020, 04:53:44 AMSidebar:  she talking some real deep shit on Some of these songs!  Her and Camp and his team were IN Their fucking baggggg

:uhh: guys

dddffff damn, u are DIGGIN. go back to march 17-18th.

BrandonBranlee

Wait people are actually complaining? This snippet is straight fire.

Le Champ

:dead:
kipp said he heard 7-8 songs from a 12 track album so I'm sure he has a solid idea of what she'll be giving.
Hopefully we all find out soon

GLOCK

Tarig posted this
Quote from: 1RIG on March 17, 2020, 11:30:44 PM
For those without Instagram:

https://twitter.com/brandylegion/status/1240101492100653058

Then kip replied right under there with this  :uhh:
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 17, 2020, 11:57:27 PM
Can I say this???

Y'all gon be fucking slayed!  The way she crafted an instant classic

Are u fucking kidding Kipp?
Why do u fucking lie so much?  :uhh:

I'm holding that slightly raised foot to the fucking FIRE

BORderline

Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 09:25:57 PM
Quote from: Seven on April 16, 2020, 08:33:30 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 16, 2020, 07:04:52 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:53:13 PM
Not brandy not having an ear and needing to have the people she literally BIRTHED do her album.

Man I tell you!!!

Fickle fickle fickle

This the same girl who released full
Moon ,  Afro,  nsn

And a team of competent talented people.

Agree with L0NZ!!!!!!!!

I'd also add that the same people telling folks to stop complaining and praising Afro are quick to forget that that album was SUPPOSED to come out Summer 2003 and was mainly produced by Robert Smith. Atlantic wasn't feeling the direction of that album and told her ass to get back in the studio. A year later, Summer 2004 we were blessed with her most critically acclaimed album to date, "Afrodisiac." If I'm not mistaken, something similar happened between during the time between her debut album and when Paris Davis, her A&R at Atlantic, paired her with Rodney for "Never Say Never."

I love Brandy to pieces as much as everyone else, but let's not forget it "takes a village....we don't do it all by ourselves" #herwordsnotmine  :kii: Also, just because someone is a fan doesn't mean we have to love everything she does. Art is meant to be consumer, appreciated, and critiqued.

What?

The album that was supposed to come in 2003 was named B-Rocka and was executive produced by Robert Smith. Their personal mess fucked everything up and Ghan decided to work with Timbaland instead. Robert and Ghan were working at this time on Kiley Dean's project and that's how she saw the potential in Timbaland who was working with Dean as well (ie Escape, Brandy made a cameo in Kiley's first single video, and was involved in the writing process with her husband)

The only mess Atlantic did is MESS the Afrodisiac era cause they kinda forced Kanye on this project. Black Pepper was supporsed to be the first single and Atlantic used TAOL cause KanYe West was on it and he was this new "popular" rapper.
Ghan and Timbaland made it VERY clear they did not want TAOL as a first single but Afrodisiac.
And that's why she said many time she does not care for TAOL.

And thats why she left Atlantic in 05.

gfgffgf
Stop with the mess. Like every other artist, she needs a team of songwriters and such, but Brandy created her sound and has always been heavily involved in its creation working with different producers.

Oh and same shit between Brandy and NSN...

She did not like what Atlantic was serving her cause it did not fit what she wanted to sing. She wanted to work with Missy and Timbo but these two were already working with Aaliyah so Atlantic contacted David Foster and Rodney Jerkins...

fdgdfdfgdgfgdf

d

df

Where y'all get those stories from?!

Brandy said she left Atlantic cause they did not know what to do with her a some point dgfgdfgggg not the other way around

Seven

Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 09:25:57 PM
Quote from: Seven on April 16, 2020, 08:33:30 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 16, 2020, 07:04:52 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 06:53:13 PM
Not brandy not having an ear and needing to have the people she literally BIRTHED do her album.

Man I tell you!!!

Fickle fickle fickle

This the same girl who released full
Moon ,  Afro,  nsn

And a team of competent talented people.

Agree with L0NZ!!!!!!!!

I'd also add that the same people telling folks to stop complaining and praising Afro are quick to forget that that album was SUPPOSED to come out Summer 2003 and was mainly produced by Robert Smith. Atlantic wasn't feeling the direction of that album and told her ass to get back in the studio. A year later, Summer 2004 we were blessed with her most critically acclaimed album to date, "Afrodisiac." If I'm not mistaken, something similar happened between during the time between her debut album and when Paris Davis, her A&R at Atlantic, paired her with Rodney for "Never Say Never."

I love Brandy to pieces as much as everyone else, but let's not forget it "takes a village....we don't do it all by ourselves" #herwordsnotmine  :kii: Also, just because someone is a fan doesn't mean we have to love everything she does. Art is meant to be consumer, appreciated, and critiqued.

What?

The album that was supposed to come in 2003 was named B-Rocka and was executive produced by Robert Smith. Their personal mess fucked everything up and Ghan decided to work with Timbaland instead. Robert and Ghan were working at this time on Kiley Dean's project and that's how she saw the potential in Timbaland who was working with Dean as well (ie Escape, Brandy made a cameo in Kiley's first single video, and was involved in the writing process with her husband)

The only mess Atlantic did is MESS the Afrodisiac era cause they kinda forced Kanye on this project. Black Pepper was supporsed to be the first single and Atlantic used TAOL cause KanYe West was on it and he was this new "popular" rapper.
Ghan and Timbaland made it VERY clear they did not want TAOL as a first single but Afrodisiac.
And that's why she said many time she does not care for TAOL.

And thats why she left Atlantic in 05.

gfgffgf
Stop with the mess. Like every other artist, she needs a team of songwriters and such, but Brandy created her sound and has always been heavily involved in its creation working with different producers.

QuoteMovie star, TV star and R'n'B songstress Brandy, is having a hard time on all fronts, it has been revealed.

The US superstar who achieved fame from her 1994 self-titled debut album and hit singles such as "Baby", has been told by record label Atlantic she is "walking on ice".

An insider reveals: "Brandy has a really unique voice, and she is a real treasure to the label. However, she refuses to let anyone but her family look after her career, and they don't seem to realise that she is a young woman, and not a teenager. It's quite sad when you see her mother telling off a video director about making sure that her midriff is covered up".

Whilst Brandy's image has always been considered "wholesome", Atlantic Records tried to shake things up a bit with her US Top 10 single, "What About Us".

The insider continues: "The video was out of this world. It was just really different to what was out at the time, and we needed something different to go with the song. The track was different, it was off the hook! However, her "people" were convinced that the public's perception of her had changed, and got her to cover up. When it was time for choosing the second single from "Full Moon", we gave Brandy two different videos she could choose from. One director came to us and wanted to have a beach party, and it was fun and sexy. Brandy was pregnant at the time, so all she had to do was sit and mime into the camera. But the family came into the picture again and we ended up with a real lame video and the track disappeared without a trace."

Not only is Brandy's image a concern, but also the fact that due to constantly having her mother and husband, producer Robert Smith, fighting her battles, can Brandy stand on her own two feet? A lot of people believe she can't and won't.

Atlantic were given a stack of demo recordings for Brandy's upcoming fourth album, written and produced by the singer and her husband, but every track sounded the same. "Full Moon was a good record, but it could have been better. "What About Us" was hot, but after a while, all of the joints sounded the same. We asked her to work with other producers, and she kept on saying no. After the massive success of "Never Say Never", she has seemed to have pigeonholed herself, and can't find a way out of it. We can't have that again. We lost a lot of money last time. She needs to grow musically, and the label are starting to lose patience."

Also, after the birth of her first child last year, cracks have begun to show in Brandy's marriage to Smith. After being constantly by each other's side, it has been revealed all is not well. "No one is telling a story to us, it's just that things are really bad at the moment between them. I think they are still together because of the child. We hope they work things out because everyone thought that Brandy had finally become settled. We hope it's just a little hiccup along the way to what will become a very successful career."

Not to date myself, but I've been following Brandy's career for quite some time and specifically remember an article that talked about Atlantic not being pleased with Brandy's original submission and they requested she go back into the studio. I can't find the exact article, but the one posted above basically captures the same sentiment.

Timbaland was ALWAYS planned as part of her fourth project, just not as the main producer. In fact, it was Robert who helped make that happen. Robert had just fallen out with Rodney and had begun working on his own, including writing and producing for various artists, including Timbaland's artist Kiley Dean. However, to be clear, "BRocka" wasn't supposed to be some sort of separate album from "Afrodisiac" - they simply scrapped Robert's work altogether and shifted to Timbaland as the primary producer for the project.

Whether the album was title "B-Rocka" or "Afrodisiac" is beside the point. What became what we know as Afrodisiac originally started off in a different direction. Going back to my ORIGINAL point, as amazing as Brandy is, there are also tons of other talented and competent people behind the scenes that have played a major role in her in career and in her artform - even in moments when she herself does not want to heed their advice. Ultimately, Afrodisiac, as we know it wouldn't have happened, had Atlantic said "No" to the original set of songs that she wanted to put out to the masses.

Sidebar: Of course we know more about the Robert situation now, but it's rumored that Atlantic's rejection of his work on her fourth project created tension and played a role in their breakup.

FRANCE

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:42:45 PM

Tarig posted this

Can I say this???

And then u asked him in another thread if there were any other features and he said "No"

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 18, 2020, 09:46:56 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 18, 2020, 09:46:15 PM
Are there any more features on the alber Kipp?

Nope

I mean, one would think the dude heard the full tea. Thats what I thought at least.

BigDawg

Quote from: LF on April 16, 2020, 09:48:03 PM

Tarig posted this

Can I say this???

And then u asked him in another thread if there were any other features and he said "No"

Nope

I mean, one would think the dude heard the full tea. Thats what I thought at least.

GLOCK

Quote from: LF on April 16, 2020, 09:48:03 PM

Tarig posted this

Can I say this???

Nope

BXBXNJXJXJXJDJDJDJDJDKDKKKD

LIKE :disgusted:

I'm so damn annoyed
This game of "WHO?" Is fucking tired
We are fans .. were gonna remember everything u feed us ..  :uhh: