DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: heir. on April 16, 2020, 09:58:07 PM
in kipp's defense he could have had tea about the contents of the album (whether features will be included - yes or no, etc) without actually hearing it

but looking at these exchanges and answers to questions, one would def have plenty of room to assume that something was heard.

there appears to be no clarification of "i haven't heard the album yet but...".

Oh yeah! He never outrightly said he heard the full mess, but he def alluded to it and when u answer a question about there being no features on the album, we would assume that u have at least seen the track list or know what songs made the final cut. But none of that is the case.

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 10:00:29 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:57:32 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 09:54:03 PM
Rig;

I know you don't like getting involved in this madness but please let Glock know I haven't lied and have no reason to lol

This nigga is truly on one lol
im not on shit

:uhh:
I'm a receipt GIRL..

The material has be splattered across this damn server

Stop lying so damn much for clout boy
When the girls could throw it in everybody face that they were cool with bran or close to her is so damn 2008 unreleased era :omf:

Fucking MOVE

Why I need clout when niggas like u make me the topic?

Yet another thread conveniently made about me. 

Big sloppy tilted foot faggot
U ran behind me quoting me about black Barbie

Are u fucking serious right now?

Heated🔥

Kip did imply that he heard the album then today it seems as if he didn't know she even recorded a song called "saving all my love"

Heated🔥

BORderline

It's just the whole "Ghan need a whole team" that bothered me

ds
d
sd
dfgdfh

Ghan was sure with a good group of people (A&R, producers, writers etc) like every other artist.
The label sure had some expectation like every other artist.
Maybe I misunderstood your post Seven, but some girls were trying it saying she needs some direction and clear vision, and get some help from H.E.R.
Ghan knows where she is going... Not matter the level of help she is getting, Brandy knows what she wants sonically

Anyway... We are definitely BORED
QSQQ
khfhjkfhcn
jjk

k$nlmjlj^ljlj

GLOCK

After Tarig posted that mess where Sonya said the album had been submitted then kip said "I can't believe this girl really created another classic album"

is all the fucking needs to be examined 

im disgusted with u

u BIG bored nigga! 

sitting on here selling half truths to the girls but then frowning that over fed face when the girls repost ur mess 

fuck u

Heated🔥

Cowboy Nine

GLOCK

Quote from: Babyface on April 16, 2020, 10:03:32 PM
Kip did imply that he heard the album then today it seems as if he didn't know she even recorded a song called "saving all my love"

fedswatchin

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 10:04:23 PM
After Tarig posted that mess where Sonya said the album had been submitted then kip said "I can't believe this girl really created another classic album"

is all the fucking needs to be examined

im disgusted with u

u BIG bored nigga!

sitting on here selling half truths to the girls but then frowning that over fed face when the girls repost ur mess

fuck u
wtf

Heated🔥

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 10:02:09 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 10:00:29 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 09:57:32 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 09:54:03 PM
Rig;

I know you don't like getting involved in this madness but please let Glock know I haven't lied and have no reason to lol

This nigga is truly on one lol
im not on shit

I'm a receipt GIRL..

The material has be splattered across this damn server

Stop lying so damn much for clout boy
When the girls could throw it in everybody face that they were cool with bran or close to her is so damn 2008 unreleased era :omf:

Fucking MOVE

Why I need clout when niggas like u make me the topic?

Yet another thread conveniently made about me. 

Big sloppy tilted foot faggot
U ran behind me quoting me about black Barbie

Are u fucking serious right now?
bjjjcxhoolhcchkk

Glock stop it. 
:holdupguys:

GLOCK

Like FAGGOT how do u know she created another classic ALBER (your words)

if you never heard the album that Sonya said was finished and u replied to.. and has branded ur self ass Sonyas big fat faggot Connecticut friend