DJ Camper plays some NEW BRANDY! "Saving All my Love" (Original song) on PG.1

Started by RobLeeMusic88, April 16, 2020, 12:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

FRANCE

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 10:03:05 PM
Quote from: heir. on April 16, 2020, 09:58:07 PM
in kipp's defense he could have had tea about the contents of the album (whether features will be included - yes or no, etc) without actually hearing it

but looking at these exchanges and answers to questions, one would def have plenty of room to assume that something was heard.

there appears to be no clarification of "i haven't heard the album yet but...".

So me saying: I don't know it that made the ALBUM

Isn't hint enough.

People read what they want and then have a severe lack of comprehension whenever they like
(Not directed at u Afro)

The came WAAAY after tho Kipp :kii: I'm sorry man. Anybody that comments after a post that says the album is done and say "Should I say this? The album is an instant classic". Just by saying instant classic and saying there r no features besides Chance, how wud u know that if u can only confirm 3 songs will make the final cut and u havent seen the tracklist to know if they even decided to toss Love Again w/ Daniel on the album?

Seven

Quote from: MrMoon on April 16, 2020, 10:04:04 PM
It's just the whole "Ghan need a whole team" that bothered me

ds
d
sd
dfgdfh

Ghan was sure with a good group of people (A&R, producers, writers etc) like every other artist.
The label sure had some expectation like every other artist.
Maybe I misunderstood your post Seven, but some girls were trying it saying she needs some direction and clear vision, and get some help from H.E.R.
Ghan knows where she is going... Not matter the level of help she is getting, Brandy knows what she wants sonically

Anyway... We are definitely BORED
QSQQ
khfhjkfhcn
jjk

k$nlmjlj^ljlj

Gotcha and makes sense - agreed!

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 10:06:33 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 10:04:23 PM
After Tarig posted that mess where Sonya said the album had been submitted then kip said "I can't believe this girl really created another classic album"

is all the fucking needs to be examined

im disgusted with u

u BIG bored nigga!

sitting on here selling half truths to the girls but then frowning that over fed face when the girls repost ur mess

fuck u

Your fucking presseddddddddddd
faggot I'm locked in the crib .. bored just like the next nigga.. and with more than enough time on my hand to thoroughly gather you with plenty of receipts..

PRESS that other foot flat on the ground the next time u snap a selfie in them lil ass clothes, pig

Young

Kip; thank you for all that you do.

becuase you don't have to put up with this or be subject to this

but you continue to feed tidbits to the fans that thoroughly just are excited for what's on the way.

thanks! 😊❤️
I appreciate it

FRANCE

Quote from: GLOCK on April 16, 2020, 10:06:26 PM
Like FAGGOT how do u know she created another classic ALBER (your words)

if you never heard the album that Sonya said was finished and u replied to.. and has branded ur self ass Sonyas big fat faggot Connecticut friend
:uhh:

>>>> <<<<

Le Champ

I think we made some fair assumptions about what Kipp has heard based on what he's shared. I also don't think him clarifying that he's heard 7-8 songs negates what he has said either. If I've seen "most of a movie" I would feel comfortable judging it. I think this a misunderstanding based on reasonable assumptions. I think Glock is saying he could have been more specific by saying he's heard most of  the album, because we all kinda assumed he heard the whole thing. Now it sounds like a game of semantics. Anyways, no need to lash each other y'all.

Bby ma May 1  :ohwow:

GLOCK

Quote from: LF on April 16, 2020, 10:06:58 PM
in kipp's defense he could have had tea about the contents of the album (whether features will be included - yes or no, etc) without actually hearing it

but looking at these exchanges and answers to questions, one would def have plenty of room to assume that something was heard.

Isn't hint enough.

People read what they want and then have a severe lack of comprehension whenever they like
(Not directed at u Afro)

The came WAAAY after tho Kipp :kii: I'm sorry man. Anybody that comments after a post that says the album is done and say "Should I say this? The album is an instant classic". Just by saying instant classic and saying there r no features besides Chance, how wud u know that if u can only confirm 3 songs will make the final cut and u havent seen the tracklist to know if they even decided to toss Love Again w/ Daniel on the album?
Yes King

Dress that damn logic up in a POPEYES wrapper mess..

Am sure he will be able to digest it better this way

fedswatchin

Kipp obviously has connections and has heard shit we haven't :plzstop:

No need to fuss over it. Glock you look SILLY attacking this dude

fedswatchin

And why are y'all faggots sitting in here on the sidelines egging this attack on?

DraeDrizzl3

We're finally approaching a new era and this thread is full of mess, uncertainty and more bullshit.

Love Queen, but this is her fucking fault.
:hmph:

FRANCE

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 10:09:55 PM
Quote from: LF on April 16, 2020, 10:06:58 PM

Isn't hint enough.

(Not directed at u Afro)

Love again is on the album.

I think the streams count for the album of it's put up there.

Correct me if I'm
Wrong?

But yea it's def on the cd so
It's supposed to be 12 songs (as of now) plus love again so 13

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I cant...I fucking CANT

So Love Again IS on the album then. And there arent 12 songs anymore, but 13? U know what. I'm done. I'm thruuuu.  :kii: :kii:

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 16, 2020, 10:11:12 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 16, 2020, 10:09:37 PM
I think we made some fair assumptions about what Kipp has heard based on what he's shared. I also don't think him clarifying that he's heard 7-8 songs negates what he has said either. If I've seen "most of a movie" I would feel comfortable judging it. I think this a misunderstanding based on reasonable assumptions. I think Glock is saying he could have been more specific by saying he's heard most of  the album, because we all kinda assumed he heard the whole thing. Now it sounds like a game of semantics. Anyways, no need to lash each other y'all.

Bby ma May 1  :ohwow:

I have heard what she recorded and made my conclusion based off of that.  I don't know what made the album.   I also have not heard anything she did with Neptune's

Fair enough. Ok y'all stop now :raycharles2urmess: