Insecure

Started by HUGO, April 19, 2020, 10:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demm_

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 20, 2020, 05:01:52 AM
Quote from: Demm_ on April 20, 2020, 04:21:21 AM
This is my mess.
I just wanna say, I woulda been over Issa if she invited her friend to our lunch. Talking bout "this is the time for you to get to know her" I don't WANT to, the fuck?
You get on my nerves :uhh:
Bby, I said what I said. Clear that through me before hand. I could have been prepared to pour my soul but I'm not with this new girl here...

Zankou.

This is my mess.
I just wanna say, I woulda been over Issa if she invited her friend to our lunch. Talking bout "this is the time for you to get to know her" I don't WANT to, the fuck?

REALucid

I'm liking this season so far. I feel like all the seasons start a little slow and build up.

I just wish they'd get rid of Kelly. Unfunny self
Used to write our names in car fog

Kaeli.

Literally one of the best characters

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

HUGO

Kelly cute but can be a bit much. I live their girlfriends dynamic and I actually like Amanda Seals on the show. If only she was this likable in person

GLOCK

Quote from: RealMatic on April 20, 2020, 11:09:28 AM
I'm liking this season so far. I feel like all the seasons start a little slow and build up.

I just wish they'd get rid of Kelly. Unfunny self
boy ur delusional
She's the best mess about the show actually  :unsure:

GLOCK

Quote from: Hugo on April 20, 2020, 11:23:02 AM
Kelly cute but can be a bit much. I live their girlfriends dynamic and I actually like Amanda Seals on the show. If only she was this likable in person
I love her both on and off
And she's not likable on either  :unsure:

Zankou.

Amanda is so cringe. I wish they'd kill her off 

GLOCK

I feel like they all represent a certain type girl 

now who I hate is Issa's brother and how forced the gay is 

if he says one more "bitch" :unsure:
I want him DEAD

🦚

They end before they start. Its starting to feel like nothing will be accomplished this season.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demm_ on April 20, 2020, 10:55:02 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 20, 2020, 05:01:52 AM
This is my mess.
You get on my nerves :uhh:
Bby, I said what I said. Clear that through me before hand. I could have been prepared to pour my soul but I'm not with this new girl here...
Fag, IF and when I decide to invite a friend trust that they are good because I said so. And like Issa said, if there is more u wanna discuss privately then we can save it for our next outing or telephone call. So Damn FUNNY acting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw