BRANDY : New instagram profil picture !

Started by Therealsypano, April 21, 2020, 09:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BORderline

Ol girl said all this hoopla for Two Eleven with expensive wigs, uncomfortable outfits, and ton of money invesed in my look to have that commercial failure?!
Lemme just stay how I am and see how things work.

BORderline

Y'all really think someone would say her something and she would listen?
dkejkejdjjejjsjdjd

Not this time around! She said FUCK YALL! Doing ME and my sheets! 

didkdkkdkdnzbsjsj

I'm really scared for the actual pics and the album cover.

lovechild

Quote from: MrMoon on April 22, 2020, 07:14:00 AM
Y'all really think someone would say her something and she would listen?
dkejkejdjjejjsjdjd

Not this time around! She said FUCK YALL! Doing ME and my sheets!

didkdkkdkdnzbsjsj

I'm really scared for the actual pics and the album cover.

Ugh you're right!

lovechild

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 22, 2020, 05:08:07 AM
I thought she was skinny recently tho I'm so confused.

She's gained weight back . You can see it in her face and notice she hasn't shown Any skin at all .She's always covered from head to toe .

lovechild

Quote from: MrMoon on April 22, 2020, 07:11:20 AM
Ol girl said all this hoopla for Two Eleven with expensive wigs, uncomfortable outfits, and ton of money invesed in my look to have that commercial failure?!

TBH I understand the logic but I just can't stand it lol but I mean i understand someone who keeps saying she wasn't singing her true songs or being free etc that she's finally doing only what she wants . So On one hand it's incredible and inspiring but the vain consumer in me just wants her to wow the masses and I want my fave to look great! I know it's selfish and maybe immature but I'm being honest .

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on April 22, 2020, 02:43:30 AM
Quote from: 4everMonk on April 22, 2020, 01:51:32 AM
I know I'm an outlier

but I like this and her dressed down, reincarnation retro inspired looks.

and the hair is cute

I don't think it's tryin to hard

If anything, one could suggest that her 2/11 styling was try hard. That's not her, whether some of y'all like it or not. Bran is a comfy kind of girl at the core and I'd rather her do that, than anything that makes her feel like a fake barbie doll.

My two cents.

Slay ghan

Yeah 2/11 was impeccable but that wasn't her. To be honest I don't think Brandy has ever had an identity outside of the one that was provided for her. She reminds me of Whit a lot in that regard.

I truly think this is less of who Brandy is and more of what feels right to her at the moment. She probably hasn't ever felt good in clothes until now. It's hard for some to imagine looking snatched w/ the world telling you you're beautiful but feeling empty and unattractive inside. Looking styled up hasn't really done Brandy any favors so I get it.

Le Champ

April 22, 2020, 07:28:47 AM #216 Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 07:52:03 AM by Lee
Quote from: lovechild on April 22, 2020, 07:23:18 AM
Quote from: MrMoon on April 22, 2020, 07:11:20 AM

TBH I understand the logic but I just can't stand it lol but I mean i understand someone who keeps saying she wasn't singing her true songs or being free etc that she's finally doing only what she wants . So On one hand it's incredible and inspiring but the vain consumer in me just wants her to wow the masses and I want my fave to look great! I know it's selfish and maybe immature but I'm being honest .

The weight gain wouldn't bother me as much if she was dressed like something. I mean even when she was on Star and her weight was up, her styling was good. I understand she's not Cassie in real life, but something more put together would look so much better on her. Idk.
With rona being a thing, at least we won't have a bunch of pictures to lash every time she made a stop somewhere  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Sovereign.

Gilgamesh.

not being grateful for rona because it means she won't be doing promo looking a fool :plzstop:

Le Champ

On the other hand guys...tbh if this is Brandy's way of getting healthy, I'll deal with it. 
I'm assuming she may be on medication now which has caused her weight to fluctuate. Since it's never been this drastic, I'm wondering if taking meds is fairly new to her. Idk...I hope she shares what's going on.

Dr Naomi Campbell

The weight gain probably isn't even her crazy pills, it's probably her contraception  :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Not a fan of the clothes, but she's glowing and it's been a long ass while so I'll take it

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 22, 2020, 07:34:09 AM
not being grateful for rona because it means she won't be doing promo looking a fool :plzstop:
gdjjddjjdd wtf

Young

Quote from: Therealsypano on April 21, 2020, 09:13:56 PM
Maybe its from the photoshoot for the new album ...

You can found the big size on @4everbrandyfrance instagram.

I see bright colors
A beautiful smile
And a glow that radiates from within

I'm ready to hear how this translates into the music

Keionte

Quote from: Young on April 22, 2020, 07:39:52 AM
Quote from: Therealsypano on April 21, 2020, 09:13:56 PM
Maybe its from the photoshoot for the new album ...

You can found the big size on @4everbrandyfrance instagram.

I see bright colors
A beautiful smile
And a glow that radiates from within

I'm ready to hear how this translates into the music

agreed