BRANDY : New instagram profil picture !

Started by Therealsypano, April 21, 2020, 09:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: Lee on April 22, 2020, 07:36:08 AM
On the other hand guys...tbh if this is Brandy's way of getting healthy, I'll deal with it.
I'm assuming she may be on medication now which has caused her weight to fluctuate. Since it's never been this drastic, I'm wondering if taking meds is fairly new to her. Idk...I hope she shares what's going on.
i hope she isn't on these harsh medications. They have dangerous side effects. They cause suicidal thoughts, and hallucinations.

Omg, let my Bran be ok Father!  :'(
Yahudah

BRockaBaby

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on April 22, 2020, 08:59:09 AM
Quote from: zanny on April 22, 2020, 08:57:46 AM
Derek Blanks is doing her artwork? :unsure:

Oh God no plz no

I think so guys lol
I'm not "thrilled," but thankfully, his work with Bran has been some of his better work.

BORderline

Quote from: lovechild on April 22, 2020, 08:53:26 AM
Yup salmon and kale. Sis was on a no starch diet and working out everyday.  I guess sis said fuck that lol she's a real person so outside of my own vanity and dreams for her I really hope she's happy and if she's doing what makes her happy then it will be a win regardless.

!!!!!!!!!!

So when some hoes here talk about the lack of dedication & work of Ghan, whereas their bodies look a FLABBY mess and the only workout session they get is, stare at the athletes' bulges during the Olympics... hthfhghfhdfhfgh PLEA!
Aint nobody safe... I'm dragging any bitch who will try it with my Ghan.

Phags.

BORderline

I don't know. He was involved in the video but I guess there was another music video involved as well... 
From what I remember seeing on IG

Monika

Yup salmon and kale . Sis was on a no starch diet and working out everyday.  I guess sis said fuck that lol she's a real person so outside of my own vanity and dreams for her I really hope she's happy and if she's doing what makes her happy then it will be a win regardless.
no starch diet, huh? Hell nawwww! Lol

Also, how do people not eat fruit?  :disgusted:
Yahudah

BigDawg

Quote from: MrMoon on April 22, 2020, 09:01:38 AM
Yup salmon and kale. Sis was on a no starch diet and working out everyday.  I guess sis said fuck that lol she's a real person so outside of my own vanity and dreams for her I really hope she's happy and if she's doing what makes her happy then it will be a win regardless.

!!!!!!!!!!

So when some hoes here talk about the lack of dedication & work of Ghan, whereas their bodies look a FLABBY mess and the only workout session they get is, stare at the athletes' bulges during the Olympics... hthfhghfhdfhfgh PLEA!

Phags.
:dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: MrMoon on April 22, 2020, 09:01:38 AM

!!!!!!!!!!

Phags.
who's first on your list king? These gorl been tryin it

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: 1RIG on April 22, 2020, 04:25:11 AM
Quote from: Gifted. on April 22, 2020, 03:28:15 AM
Fuck it

she needs to lose 20lbs

"Bohemian"

plz. She's plus sized and that's one of the reasons the vidya is off to me.
Her album addresses why she gains weight and loses it so much babe

she's bi polar and everyone knows it. She literally sings about being medicated now and has been
since Moesha.  It's not about hitting the gym

We're lucky to be getting a video after this corona mess so i'll take it
Wow so she's actually bi-polar?

Aww Brans

:stressed:

BORderline

Theo I need you to tell me in my DMs some shit.
Like does she have multiple outfits and looks...
Don't post here cause some want to be surprised but I need to be reassured

hewritez

I see bright beautiful colors and her makeup looks good. Overall, the pink, sherbet tones are perfect for spring/summer. I think the frock underneath the jacket was a definite misfire tho—but the jacket alone is cute.

I mean, I wasn't expecting sis to be tittied out in a bandage dress. She's been giving this for a while now.

Seven

Quote from: 1RIG on April 22, 2020, 04:25:11 AM
Quote from: Gifted. on April 22, 2020, 03:28:15 AM
Fuck it

she needs to lose 20lbs

"Bohemian"

plz. She's plus sized and that's one of the reasons the vidya is off to me.
Her album addresses why she gains weight and loses it so much babe

she's bi polar and everyone knows it. She literally sings about being medicated now and has been
since Moesha
.  It's not about hitting the gym

We're lucky to be getting a video after this corona mess so i'll take it

I knew it! And the girls in here were lashing me (not you RIG) talking about I need to stop diagnosing and talking about shit I don't know.