Toni Braxton's The Heat Turns 20

Started by Lazarus, April 25, 2020, 09:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

This everything was so on point this era. Her styling was so sexy!

Ulysses

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

April 25, 2020, 12:05:19 PM #20 Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:26:10 PM by trapMysoul
She could have definitely kept that long mess off the album. I do believe they didn't really dive into this album with a lot of songs. They just made 14 tracks and called it quits.

FRANCE

April 25, 2020, 12:07:42 PM #21 Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:09:39 PM by LF
Quote from: indigenouslyBLACK™ on April 25, 2020, 12:06:30 PM
bitch threw some molded, rancid salsa to the walls for an hour and called it an alber

Mad?

reekz

bitch threw some molded, rancid salsa to the walls for an hour and called it an alber

Umm...not exactly brotha. She recorded in finished versions of Money and Press for that album. She finished them later and released them as single.  Arch definitely took her time to craft a great album. That's facts.

Heat had song greats song but it could have been better outside the noticeable tracks. She didn't dive in it to give her all like Secrets.

FRANCE

Yeah, The Heat is definitely not one of my fave albums. It was definitely a downgrade from the 1st 2. She never really crafted a solid project again until Libra. 

reekz

Quote from: LF on April 25, 2020, 12:15:05 PM
Yeah, The Heat is definitely not one of my fave albums. It was definitely a downgrade from the 1st 2. She never really crafted a solid project again (.)

Yeah..that's it

Miss Ton

Vonc2002

Does anyone have that unreleased song that like 6 mins? Hate that I love you or sumn.  So I gotta Letttttttttt u go. I don't wanna Crryyyyyyyyy no more

FRANCE

FRANCE

Quote from: indigenouslyBLACK™ on April 25, 2020, 12:17:11 PM
Quote from: trapMysoul on April 25, 2020, 12:13:39 PM

Umm...not exactly brotha. She recorded in finished versions of Money and Press for that album. She finished them later and released them as single.  Arch definitely took her time to craft a great album. That's facts.

Heat had song greats song but it could have been better outside the noticeable tracks. She didn't dive in it to give her all like Secrets.
:disgusted:

do u think cardi gave her all with Money?

Less about Cardi. This is about Toni being praise. U shud keep it that way.

reekz

Quote from: indigenouslyBLACK™ on April 25, 2020, 12:20:05 PM
Quote from: LF on April 25, 2020, 12:19:22 PM
Quote from: indigenouslyBLACK™ on April 25, 2020, 12:17:11 PM
Quote from: trapMysoul on April 25, 2020, 12:13:39 PM

:disgusted:

do u think cardi gave her all with Money?

Less about Cardi. This is about Toni being praise. U shud keep it that way.
HE shoulda kept it that way faggot. :disgusted: move back

U brought Cardi up lol.